Reviews for A Small Possibility
MrSparkz chapter 1 . 7/24
I was in 2nd grade when this was writtem. Now im going into my 2nd year old college...
This was amazing. The characters forming a love for each other and the inclusion of others was perfect. Admittedly I wish you would have used the possible twin boys some more does make me a little sad but that's my opinion. The story is perfect the way it is. I was waiting for someone to make a story out of my favorite ship in the show.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 5 . 7/10
I love this!
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 6/3
i cant STAND it when people refer to abortion as 'killing a baby'. all you're doing is stopping yourself from getting pregnant, before the baby even starts to form. some girls cant raise a baby, they just cant. im not gonna sit here and explain why some cant either. do you have any idea how trying to convince those poor girls that they're killing a baby must feel to them? its a horrible thing to do.
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 6/3
the pistol could have just been a gun. that obviously would have gotten rid of kim possible forever. lol. jus sayin
Cool
alternate zero chapter 5 . 3/3
great story. keep it up
Fwawna chapter 3 . 2/2
Stupid and dumb
WolfWarrior911 chapter 1 . 1/2
I love your work so much! Your fics are actually what really got me into shipping KimxShego and you're to date my fav KxS fanfic writer! And one of my fav fanfic writers all together, you're one of the few fanfic writers I think should be published! (they published 50 shades of suck why not you who actually writes good stuff?)
Teletubby2015 chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
I loved Codename Kids Next Door when I was younger!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
U made Kim sound gay
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
That was cute, and ended adorable
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
ohmygod this story was just sooo sweet ahaha amazin, and hella funny ending ahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
Ok first that was an amazing story and yes I want to see a lot more of them
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
The same well reasoned fact that the baby be a girl would also seem to necessitate that the babies be girls, no matter how many. Nice story.