Reviews for Anything's Possible
halo4hire chapter 21 . 8/15
For a good bit of the story all I could think of was harry and moldyshorts in the throws of the mortal combat known as a cookie dough eating competition. "EAT MY MACADAMIAN NUT!" "MY CH80OCOLATE MINT WILL BE THE ONES TO PIERCE THE HEAV... ooops wrong story but you get my point. Hilarity at its finest, thank you
mckertis chapter 5 . 7/28
Chapter 5 and this fanfic is too fucking retarded.
mckertis chapter 3 . 7/28
Wow, Harry is 17, been through so much...and he's a fucking pussy.
I actually understand Ginny A WHOLE LOT MORE than I do Harry. Honestly, this Harry frustrates me to no end with all his illogical reasons but since I'm not in the habit of not finishing things I've started reading and also considering the fact that aside from him I like how the characters are portrayed, I'm going to see this story to its end.
What?! Ron killed Voldemort? No! I feel so cheated, I've read this story for two days and Ron kills Voldemort?
sbmcneil chapter 44 . 7/2
I have to agree with Ron - Harry is being strangely self-absorbed and whiny which is really not like him.
sbmcneil chapter 43 . 7/2
Poor Harry - he is so alone even when he is surrounded by friends. Its almost like he's irrelevant - Lily or Hermione will figure things out, now we have Super Ron. Is it any wonder Harry thinks his role is to die? That's what he's been conditioned for his whole life. I hated how he left it with Ginny - I hope she doesn't give up on him.
sbmcneil chapter 31 . 7/2
Not a huge Ron/Hermione fan - they are okay, but I have a hard time seeing either of them as romantic. The Draco/Tonks situation is interesting.
sbmcneil chapter 11 . 7/1
I like this story - it is certainly a different take on Lily coming back to life. I think everyone's reactions have been pretty good. I can't see Hermione going all warrior - yes she can fight, but she's not very good at it especially against someone who 'faced Voldemort three times'.
Ria0207 chapter 53 . 6/26
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! STILL DON'T GET HOW JAMES CAME BACK TO LIFE BUT IT'S FINE CAUSE THIS IS AMAZING! LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT! CHEERS.
Long schlong dingdong
LadyKnightSam chapter 53 . 3/29
This was so good! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 53 . 10/31/2015
Amazing! Hope you would continue to write about H/G ! Its really nice to read your works ...
DarkPhoenix chapter 29 . 8/29/2015
Shoot! Just realized it was rated M... crud. Can't read that. Great story though! And I know it's unlikely someone would do this, but I would appreciate it if someone told me which chapters have the M-rated bits. I was loving it though so far.
Cheers!
DarkPhoenix chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Hey! Just wanted to tell you that I'm enjoying it so far, I'll give you a proper review when I finish.
But did you really figure out that R.A.B. was Regulus before DH came out? Wicked!
Kudos!