Reviews for Anything's Possible
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 6/10
The house ought to be rebuilt! Tear it down and start over.
Mintley8 chapter 53 . 3/4
Wow! What a beautiful story, thank you x
Fick Chick chapter 4 . 2/12
Shouldn't she need a toilet by now?
Sheelahdog chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
HEY! There have been lots of funny line but chiwawa in a Chinese food shop is NOT one of them. RACIST jokes in a world where race and classism are how you know who the BAD GUYS are... NOT OK IN ANY WORLD
Sheelahdog chapter 16 . 11/11/2017
Aaaahhh! I understand now. I kept wondering how this fic could be so very AU about auch little thing... Tonks in the wrong house! Lily's patronus a swan instead of a deer...No Death Eaters there to stop Harry leaving Privet Drive... Bill and Fluer's wedding being delayed... No wards and defences at the houses to stop people from apparating directly inside...And now I see it all... that information all came out in the last HP book The Deathly Hallows and this fiction was written or at least started before that book came out, or before the author of the fic had read it. Weird and very AU in unusual ways... but I Ike it... all except Tonks no5 coming from Hufflepuff... her dad was a Hufflepuffdidn't that come out before the last book? It's important.
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
"You look like you've just seen Hagrid in fishnet stockings"... Tee hee hee.. that's a picture. This fic has just sucked me in. really well written. I love all the little funny asides like the titles of the books on Harry's dresser at Privet Drive. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Shooting Sx chapter 53 . 6/2/2017
this story was a dream come true! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
Admittedly if this were a story about regular people, I could see this sort of interaction taking place. But canon Harry Potter books have been more creative in figuring out information, I suggest you use those or come up with another plausible method befitting the genre.
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
Shouldn't Harry be demanding where his mother was all these years? Did Dumbledore keep her from Harry!?
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 2/16/2017
ARE YOU CRAZY!? LILY'S PATRONUS WAS A DOE!
Guest chapter 53 . 2/1/2017
I have read a lot of fanfics, especially Harry Potter. This is by far one of the best ive read. Would have liked to have seen more detailed fight seens and HP/GW but besides that is masterful. Thank you for putting the time and effort.
torlan2003 chapter 26 . 12/8/2016
Bringing in the Prime Minister was a great idea. A smart way to get access to the pensive.
torlan2003 chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
Well Harry is not the brightest bulb is he. Something happening with Tonks also. I don't understand why they did not just stun him? Hope to find out soon.
torlan2003 chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
Good chapter it is moving along well. It would have been nice to have the fight scene. I thought the scene with Remus following Tonks around was hilarious.
torlan2003 chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Yea! A little action maybe looking forward to seeing what happens next.
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »