Reviews for The Legend of Zelda and All Those Other Girls Too
Loki chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
i have to say loved it brilliant chapter!
Bitten by a cow chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ha ha wow! I normally skip over author's notes, but you had me laughing at "glorified errand boy." And you just kept going-I almost died at "Some questions were better left unanswered."

You're hilarious. Thank you for making this, so awesome.
NA6425 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
This was pretty funny, it gave me a good laugh.
NA6425 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So mean! I'd actually care if it wasn't so funny though.
Chris Kirkman chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
XD I can't stop laughing. This is probably the funniest fic I've ever read. I love how Link is a selfish brat, the exact opposite of the real game. I also love Ruto and King Zora in this. lol
StrikerDaisy chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I don't think I said this, but this was hilarious. Especially the part where Link gets kicked out of...wait...that was every part :P
Elemental Queen chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Hilarious story! :3
PS chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
LOL!
I really liked this. good job!
Sunny girl chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I love this! I laughed so much! It is written well and the jokes are hilarious! I bet royal zora meat would've tasted good...I need to go fishing in Hyrule.
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Poppadop chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Oh wow, this was... It was hilarious. ‘Nuff said, really.
zeldafan-97 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! It is the one of the funnest things ever! Please write more like this one PLEASE!
18bluecat chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Navi's actually a guy, says so somewhere in the game but I can't remember where
funkmasterjo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was some really funny stuff. Link as a straight man is awesome "That's what I'm trying to avoid!"
dxwniisms chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
My lungs feel like they are going to explode, i was laughing so much! my entirely favorite parts are probably the chapter openers and enders of each chapter, cause thats pretty much where i died from laughing. it was hilarious!