Reviews for Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
there's like one chapter left please please finish this!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Update! Please! I'm pleading! And begging! You have me begging on my knees for the story!
kkroonie chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Please write more! Or is there a sequel (as this story is listed as "complete")? I know it has been years since you wrote this, but I do hope you will consider finishing this story and/or writing a sequel!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
i know this story says completed but this ending makes it fell like there is more to come. Is this it or is there going to be more?
foreverpatron chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
aaawwwww! I actually like this! I really hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
i quite liked the plot, but i think you should have had more detail in the ending.
anonyme chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
HEY PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL I'M DESPERATE OMG I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN THIS DESPERATE FOR A SEQUEL BEFORE, I SWEAR. I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CREATE A SEQUEL. YOU KNOW, ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER WITH LILY AND SUCH. PLEASE OMG YOU ROCK!
Jinx111 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Hey,

that was a rather abrupt ending!

Why did you end it there?

Couldn't you write a chapter where Lily and James get together?

That would've been great!

Have you thought about writing a sequel!

Greetings

Jinx111
Paigeeykins chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
stupid Davis, I hope Sirius, James and Ramus go after him
Lilames555 chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
Thats was a really stupid ending
Coolbluesmile chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
oh please hurry and update as fast as u can!
PROCRASTINATOR TOMORROW chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
I know you haven't updated this story for ages but if you ever get the time of day when you have nothing to do you should continue it because it is really good!

I don't expect you to continue but trust me you should it's really good.

ta

PROCRASTINATOR TOMMORROW
MarauderetteLily chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
I JUST LOVE LILY! im reading this one then the revised one to see which i like better!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
wait that its? ugh you coulda said you wrote a new version lol. id suggest saying in summary is some of it the same (like up to this point is it basically the same?)
Feisty.Green.Snake chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
FINALLY! James see's the light...or Lily in this case lol.

Anyway carry on plz, I am literally pleading to hear the next part and I don't normally do that.