Reviews for Strawberry Shinigami
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Silly Ichigo but I'm glad he caved.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I feel kinda sorry for Orihime crushing on him like that.

Poor little kid.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
so emotional beautiful
Heise chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aww! Ichigo really has only dealt with the healthy and the already dead, huh? ._.

Orihime is so cute! And that first rule to soul society ... fight club? lol, it sounded familiar to me too! XD
BlackRoseInc chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was so sweet and very touching. I love stories like this!
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This was touching, I'm thankful you let Orihime's personality really shine through. I wouldn't call it intelligence, but a natural understanding of how things work, and you wrote her beautifully. You also had Ichigo spot on, throughout the whole thing, but I think the line that really captured him was when he wondered who would be lazy enough to take the elevator. It's those little things that scream the loudest when it comes to writing in character. Anyway, this was a very good one-shot. Feel good, but not really fluff. I'm happy to have found it.

Twilight Rurouni
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I love ths concept. It captures the silly-seriousness of Orihime. At first you think she's just goofing off, like her werid daydreams, but it becomes something much profound.
LuminousWeb chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
What a sweet story! I thought you did a pretty good job of keeping Ichigo and Orihime in character, but especially Orihime. They're both difficult characters to pin down, and Orihime's cute story switching to seriousness was done perfectly. Keep up the good work!
C U P C A K E - M O N S T E R chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aww.

Arent they the cutest!

lotus blossom chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I feel so spoiled with all these lovely fanfics! And an IchiHime one, no less!
EtoileEyes chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was a really neat and new twist to what shinigami and humans should be doing. I really like that! :) Thanks for such a heartwarming story. It really made me smile!
Sirenic Griffin chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
AW! So cute.
openwindow chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
that was so cute!

haha...the strawberry...hahahaha...shinigami...hahaha
XBECKX chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I loved the story Orihime makes! Strawberry Shinigami.
Mimi Dear chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
What a beautiful story.

I really enjoyed it; and the plot itself was so perfect. Although I seemed strange laughing aloud in the middle of an empty living room, there were parts that were just so cute I couldn't resist letting it out.

Great job!