Reviews for Paradox
Daphneshaggydoo chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Interesting concept - must say I've not heard of fanfic like this before. Would be interesting to see how it would play out if you were to continue it. Like if Kagome saved everyone in the Feudal Era would their father be alive etc...
anime-queen46 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
keep going with this its a good idea
bretta chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
great story r u still workin on it because I'd like to find out if it's possible that Kagome is related to Miroku.
Dea Mariella chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
hmm...interesting twist...how does it work that souta gets the kazaana? is kagome related or something? hmm...

Dea-chan
QueenTatooine chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
A good chapter. Looking forward to what happens next.

Queentatooine
enriya chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Ya you updated! Wow miroku knows it before anyone else. Please update soon!
orangepencils chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
how did sota get the sore? did naraku curse the higurashi's? or are they indirectly linked to miroku's line? I almost fell over my chair when i saw this new chapter! Brillaintly done as always! I look forawrd to the next chapter!
Willowsle chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
please update this story! its comeing off to a very good start!
Inuyashasgirlfriendforever chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Great story idea! i love it!
anime-queen46 chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
heehee I'm already in to it don't stop now
inu hanyou nikkie chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Love the new story! It is so refreshingly different. I don't think I have seen anyone write a story in which Souta has the curse! WOW! I love your writing. You totally ROCK! You are one of my most favourite writers! I tried to write a review on but it won't allow unregistered readers to give a review. And Deviart-I believe requires for reviews Outlook(which I don't have installed) But at least I can do so here. I can't wait for your next update,but I also figure you are very busy. (dances around/ chasing tail waiting happily for the Broadway books) I wonder if Kagome will figure it out quick or if her mother will tell Kagome about her father's cause of death and possible cause of Sout'a demise? I also wonder when she does find out.. and so does the others .. what perverted thing Miroku will say (after the seriousness of the matter has calmed down) You have an beautiful gift/talent when it comes to writing! Please keep up the most excellent work!
Dea Mariella chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
wow...you know, when i first read the description, i was like "that's retarded" and so didn't read the first chappie. but i decided to read the second, (well, first i guess) and i'm glad i did! you managed to make it believable!

this is an incredible twist to take on the canon story, and i like where it appears to be going. how many years into the quest are they at this point? two years? or something like that? this is great!

and you stick to the characters very well! i can't wait until the next chapter!

Dea-chan
RK-128 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
this looks like it's going to be really interesting! i'm really exited. great job so far.
foxcat chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
okay, so nothing much happened in this chapter, but it was okay, i just skipped the description of kagome's trip through the well and her reminiscing about her friends. note: you spelt Sesshoumaru's name wrong. also, there is no such thing as a hiori, just use 'kimono'. Bye!
Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Great job on the spelling, grammer, and the characters.

*groans* Another short chapter? Longer, its just plain mean to leave a reviewer hanging like that. *grins*

The story is coming along well, and I enjoy reading it.

Please update soon.