Reviews for Best Laid Plans
emlet chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
love love love for this fic! it's just beautiful! it made me smile. Oh iroh, you're so wily! I see what you did there!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
*snickers* they say that when you have a crush on someone, you act mean to them. the adage holds true, apparently.

brittney
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
LOL. [iroh snorts]
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Heheheh...Iroh, making plans for his nephew..(hey, I can dream.) This was great. It's been so long since I've read a Season One Zuko fic..fav, clearly.
Lord Melkor chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
zutara rules. great fic!
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I think i love you (gets strange looks) Your writing is so interesting. I love the dialouge between these two i can imagine iroh saying this. I also liked were Zuko said he didn't remember her being polite
honoo girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
God, the last two episodes of Avatar were so good. I personally thought Zuko looked like shit though, so I refer to that time as his 'Look Like Shit Days' I wonder what he really thinks of Katara? Well anyway, I loved this. I thought it was really funny. He won't underestimate her next time will he!
Alimoe chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
:giggle: I love this fic. Very well done and true to their characters! Lol, I love it how Iroh figures things out about Zuko before Zuko does. Lol nice job showing that in this fic! Wonderful, *wonderful* job!

Alimoe D
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
that was real good! i cant wait till the next chapter...
amberhawk chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
perfectly captured both Iroh's and Zuko's personalities.I really enjoyed reading this,and so did Randol my imaginary squirell freind.

Me:Back to bed,Randol!

Me:Right now!

Me:That's it!(Cocks gun)

Randol:Hi ya!(Is blasted to death)

Me:Sweet dreams!

I liked this story,you should write more like this!

Randol:(Is too dead to talk)

Me:I like silence.
MysticFirefly chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
That was very sweet. They do have this new found bond between them. I like how that came out here. You should do one on Katara's thoughts after the finale. Sweet.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Hahaha...I think we can guess where Iroh was going with that...
HyunkelakaOR chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Short, but it was great.
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
sadly i missed the finale due to night classes, but your story was still interesting; it makes me want to watch the finale even more :)
Vicki So chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Damn you, you're good! I was just pondering a drabble about this EXACT same thing (great minds think alike...) Well, scrap that idea, especially after Game On (dammit, I'm still so embarrassed.)

VS 8 )