Reviews for Myrrha
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow, this is out of left field for me-but not in a bad way. I don't think I've seen this pairing before, so I applaud you for the interesting pairings you throw together.

Interesting portrayal of these two brothers. If anything, I could see Conrad with Gwendal more...maybe as they seem more of an age and both have a more temperate demeanor compared to the pretty-boy fireball. Though, you make Conrad x Wolfram hot together ;) And I like how Yuri's a lil voyeur at the end, there, hehe.

Keep on writing, and thanks again for the stories.
little.pink.raspberry chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
aww, so yuuri knew!

very nice ConWolf written. (:
minoki chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
aw its ice! do write more conrad/wolfram fics
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that was interesting, It was a bit confusing at some parts but over all it was good. even though they are brothers.

*I think i have a sick mind*
Dalliere chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Really nice! *_* Definitively going to my faves~
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
OH-ho! A new favourite here, I see! Gah, lovely way of going about this genre. -praises-
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
nice ending
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow. Amazing. :D

Actually, I read this fic a while ago when i didnt even know what KKM was xD i was just like, oh nice summary! So i read it then now i found it again and i know who the characters are now and its just so WONDERFUL. yeah, its incest but it was written really beautiful :D i was listening to Conrad's theme music while reading this and it really really fit and yea wow.

definitely faves :D sorry for the long rambling review eheh. but yeah. write more wolfram/conrad's one day! heehee!

WHEE SO MOVING! xD
DoYouFindMeDreadful chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Very nice, I love the repeated mentioning of how wrong it is moraly but how good it is physically and mentally. I commend you. I'd actually like to see more Wolfram X Conrad fics out there. Its such a good, yummy pairing.
Blueraingurl chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
hmm, it's so wrong and yet my mind is mulling this piece with great interest and curiosity.

I have had truthfully no inclinations towards this pairing until I recently found out that there were fan-made comics in Japan for ConPu(ConradWolf) and then reading a fic from Larania Drake about them really piqued my interest. I don't know, it is wrong but . . .

I like your statement: "He can see everything that goes on in the courtyard below" it really made the biggest impact on me for this fic. It's a bit chilling and dark but sets and concludes your fic perfectly. It also helped me to relate better with Wolfram in here and also accept the darker Yuuri and how he would actually approach the issue between the brothers.

I am an avid Wolfram fan P and just want my blonde to be happy and he does reach that place in your fic! You also approached the subject matter with realism and that is what made the fic enjoyable too. Anyways, your writing style also captured my attention and hope to read more from you )
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
*"You should keep your shirt on during practice, Yozak," he says, rolling his shoulders, "it'll keep you from bruising."* But he looks so much better without one _~

*Yuuri draws the curtain and smiles. He can see everything that goes on in the courtyard below.* Um... Yuuri is either glad about this or he is a complete moron! Does he even get what's going on between Conrad and Wolfram?