Reviews for 20 Facts About Yakushi Kabuto
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I'm not sure if all of these are fake, but no. 8 is definitely fake. Kabuto doesn't have parents and didn't go to the academy, he was put into the foundation to work as a spy to raise money for his orphanage.
Kylem471 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I would've liked to know why he left the village and his family and why he suposedly hates the village so much
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really pity Kabuto. He doesn't have a story, you know. He's no one. In the manga, he's been described as Orochimaru's spy, Konoha's traitor, everything about him always goes back to him being Orochimaru's right-hand man, nothing more. So when his master died, he also lost himself, tried to bring back Orochimaru through his own body. It really was pathetic. Dying and never even having a life, never having lived life at all. It was just so sad.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
On the one hand, it conflicts slightly with recent revelations about his backstory. On the other, this captures his character (pre-Kabuchimaru-mess) perfectly.
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Kabuto has to be one of my favorite Naruto characters. There is something tragic about the choices he made and how he lives his life. Loved this :)
oustandingpopsicle chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I absolutely loved this! :)
GoWild chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
[puts fic in fav list]

Not that I'm particularly obsessed of Kabuto-(because he's just the sort of guy you don't want to think too much of, or maybe it's just me XD)

-it's just the way you write this fic. I think you got his character spot- on, and the writing style (which gives the reader room for interpretation) is top-notch. This fic is a gem, really(Don't look like that, I'm not kissing your ass, it's totally true!)

I will not bother listing down my favorite numbers. I like all of them
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I loved it! It was awesome to read! xD
Flauge Fang chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
These are very interesting and a few are probably true. Nice list!
karakael chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very good. I especially enjoyed 7, 13 and 20.

You have an excellent grasp of the character, and I will look forward to more of your writing.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
14, 17, Kabuto is a dick.

20... probably true.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This was very well-written and interesting. It was filled with many original ideas! I liked 6, 13, and 11 the best! Nice work. _
Kanarcia chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
awesome! I'm a fan-girl, but not one of those weird ones that sauske has. numbers 10 and 11 were the best, but that's not saying all of them rocked!
V-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
as i kabuto-kun fangirl, i can say that that was really cute and well-thought out. it made me love him a little bit more. (if possible) Thanx for that!
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
oh sweet jesus! that's funny! I posted 22 stolen facts about Uchiha Itachi, if oyu wanna read that on my profile

)_(