Reviews for Beginnings
Tak's Girl XD chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Nice. :) Please update!
AquaMoonlight chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
I LOVE your novelisation of the first game ! Is a new chapter coming soon ? I don't push you but it would worth it !
REBD chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
i can't wait to see were you go with this
Daemon Chick chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
UPDATED! wow, really awesome on this chapter. drama, i liked it! something is nagging at me tho that what ever Jibulba talked to him about is still bugging him, Tak still seems kinda out of it. I was reading this last night and would have reviewed earlier but i was being yelled at to go to bed T_T

The spelling is understandable, as long as you can make out the word meant to be typed. but AWESOME TOONSRULE! update again soon. _
Ajinimoto chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
Wow... this is neat! Also, some of the dialect actually matches to the actual game itself Hey! I just noticed that?
InTheNightlight chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
AWESOME! Say have you seen these ball things that look like yorbels? I know where to find 's called the Mana Magnet. There's a water fall in a place a few places away from Jibolba's hut. Try jumping onto a vine. If you see something like a yorbel, jump at it. It may take awhile, but once you collect the Mana Magnet, if you run to those feathers you will attract them instantly.
Daemon Chick chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
this was really good! much better!

keep up the good work! _
Daemon Chick chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
it was good but i think you need to add a little more detail. thats the only thing that needs work, but it was still good.
MagicNein chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
That was cool! Not JUST cool, but AWESOME!
Daemon Chick chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
This is getting more interesting! continue
Tecnokitty chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
in the game for ps2, i get as far as just completeing the area with the four mummies (i love that part) and i get bored and start a new one a few months later. i like your stories, and i didnt know there was a tak 1 for gameboy...
Daemon Chick chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Hey this is good

I like the way how you stuck to the original story line in the game, just added your character. Please put up a new chapter soon...
NeedlesIsSoCute chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
nice story...sorry it took me so long to review...nice story...agian..._

-Sun
NeedlesIsSoCute chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
wee! good story...you better add pins and needles or i will kill u *twitches*...sorry...needles is my favorite character...but anyway nice story...cant wait 2 c where ur goin with it..._
TraumWanderer chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
The story plot is really starting to get good. The sentences are a little choppy, but overall very nice. Looking forward to seeing Chapter 3. Darn you and your cliffhangers. *shakes fist*