Reviews for Final Fantasy X: Jak Style
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE! Oh, I think I know the roles of some of the characters you forgot to mention;

Baron Praxis: Meister Mika

Torn: Rin

Gol Acheron: Zoan

Maia Acheron: Yunalesca

Pheonix: Cid

Seem: Either Shelinda or Belgamine
M-Angel 05 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Hey this is a pretty good redition of the Final Fantasy X storyline. Please update? I like it a lot!
Angel Sorano chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Well this was an interesting fanfic. I LOVE Final Fantasy X and the Jak games are great too. The Jak characters to picked fit well with FFX characters. Though, I can't really say I can see Daxter ending up with Ashelin(DaxterXTess Forever). Sig as Auron was an excellent choice considering how loyal they both are and Erol is perfect as Seymour! Their both creepy deceiving bastards that don't know when die (And I mean that literally).

The only character I can see you having trouble with is with Jak and Tidus. Mostly because they'er REALLY different where Jak is usually always strong, Tidus is...well... whinny at first(Though you can't blame him, you know see your whole world fall apart all around you, then getting sucked in to a vortex, and ending up a thousand years into a future of your supposed world would make you do that) but as the game goes on Tidus changes into a stronger character. I just can't picture Jak complaining like Tidus did.

It be interesting seeing what the Aeon are going to be, or if you change them at all. Then there the question of where all the locations are going to be too.

Well considering that you never update on this story, you'll probably never would. But just wanted to tell that I liked it and would like to see more of it if you ever go around to writing it again.
Skyline13 chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
this is good! update soon
Drackial chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
This is also an interesting crossover, though it's interesting that the wakka character gets with the rikku character...I hope, since Ashelin and Daxter seems kinda weird. But still, too bad that you don't seem to be continuing it
Ancient Fox chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Hmm. Very interesting. Come out with the next part soon. Oh, and how are you going to do the whole 'Daxter Wakka' thing?
Mermaid Ninja chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I have some ideas in case you've got writer's block. Maybe the Summoners could be Sages. The Aeons could be beings of pure eco. Personaly, I think Torn would make a better Wakka. Daxter could be the village's race team's mascot.
Kitsubasa chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Perhaps the best combination ever, Jak and Final Fantasy. I love both of these games, and the way you write... I love this.
Innocent Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Meh. Your doing great. Please update soon. And that was a great idea.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
NOW THAT IS A STORY I WISH THE GAME WAS LIKE THIS. I AM IMPRESS AND I LOVE IT! GOOD WORK!
Silver-WindScar chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Wow! That's the only proper word I can think of. And I have a question: Would so please, please, PLEASE update soon? Silver, over and out
glowingtetra chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
LMAO! _ My two favorite games of all time in one? This is too good to be true! Update soon! Lovin' it so far!
Lifeless Echo chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Good. Insanely good. You. Are. Awesome. You Final Fantasy Jak Ownage. Keep writing.

Hope you remember who I am after all this time of absence!
Simone3191 chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Good story it so matches final fantacy good job
Dragonslegend86 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
I really hope for more. I played final fantasy X and you are do an excelent job