Reviews for Regrets
grimmich chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
aww I hope you update soon T-T
grimmich chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
awww they are so sweet together! I hope those ANBU PAY! can't wait to read more soon!
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Please make more chapters. I would love it. More of Naruto confessing and telling Sasuke what he's been through and having the people get caught. Was it actually people on the ANBU or just haters who stole masks.
Kumori sensei chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
this is awesome! continue, continue, continue!
moopad chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Haha It's been ages since you posted this. I happened to come across it through one of other readers' fav list. I really like it esp the part where Sasuke cried.

(Glad that you didn't have Sasuke say 'i love you' to Naruto, but only the realisation of his coming feeling. Hence, not cliche)

Thanx for sharing
random reviewer girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
aw so sweet

and well writen

blessed be
twilight2411 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
sweet-im happy naruto said all that to sasuke,

but, if you do a second chapter, you could make naruto tell sasuke everything he's gone through...

just a thought, but please update if you can!
Shiori dono chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aw that was so cute! Normally I like SasuNaru over NaruSasu, but that was absolutely adorable!
DarkMiko13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
that was so cute! and sad also! but i didnt get why the kyuubi seemed mad at sasuke?
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
NaRuKo77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I like it! so UPDATE! lol
trulywicked chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Oh I'd love an update. This was so sweet. I cried a little bit, in a good way.
machiko chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aww that was so cute . please update soon
whocarespoop chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is really sweet (the end of the chapter) I hope they find the bastitch'es that hurt Sasuke's Naru-kun! And i hope you update your stories soon! _
XoXokibasmyantidrugXoXo chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
UPDATE IF U CAN! This was so fucking sad! The ending almost made me cry it was unreal! great job