Reviews for Manhunt
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
update update update update update update!
Lady Impala chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
I really loved this story, your writing's amazing. Please please update, I've been waiting FOREVER!
Dulcedecorumest chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
This is so unbelievably well written... you HAVE TO UPDATE ASAP whatever happened to the second half of this chapter?
FantasySci5 chapter 11 . 6/8/2006
Wow. I really love this story, and I hope you post more soon. I don't know why, but I love it. Great writing skill, and that baby wolf cub just makes my heart melt. Anyway, WONDERFUL story, and please write more!
gonewiththeducks chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
i lurv it! if u dnt write another 1 i think i mite die. U r my inspiration!
Telacontar chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! Holy crap this is an awesome story! I am totally hooked on this fanfic and I can hardly believe that you left us hanging like this! AH! lol, please please please update as soon as you can! I really want to read what happens next! FANTASTIC JOB!
Narni chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Hey!

At first I would like to warn you about this review: this is probably one of the first reviews I've ever written (I'm lazy...) and at least the first one in English (I'm actually Finnish, but I hope you won't notice that from my review :) So, I spent a couple of days thinking about if I should write you a review or not, but then I decided to sacrifice myself for this - it's too good for not to review. I'm sure you've heard this many times before, but you really are an excellent writer. Not many fan fiction-writers can create as lively and interesting story as you have done - and more importantly, KEEP it as interesting. I truly hope you are going to update this soon, for this is absolutely brilliant. There are questions, riddles and problemns - this even got me excited! And of course, you have described things between Kate and Sawyer in a very beautiful way (I really wish they will get some action soon... is there any chance for it?) As for your text, it's very good: there isn't many mistakes in it and sometimes it seems that your text just FLOWS forward, if you catch my meaning. It's comprehensive and PRETTY - I can't help but admire your style (which is pretty much from me, since I'm very choosy about the things I read...) I'm sorry I'm lousy at reviewing, but I just had to say that I love this - and that I hope you will update soon!
Sheyla chapter 11 . 3/16/2006
more more more
AgathaN chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Wow! You' finally updated:) Nice chapter, and i like the long ones. Keep writing!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
aw he wants the puppy

i bet it will follow him around, become his shadow

MORE SOON TOX
shirik chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
tnx for update!
Sheyla chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
UPDATE PLZ:)

Very good fic!
Sandy chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
Wow- this is EXCELLENT! Can't wait to read more. :)
Kate chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Hey, love the story. I can't wait to see where its going. I really enjoy how you depict the characters and manage to keep the story interesting and ever changing. But can you please, please, post that one shot you promised you'd post in a day or three... 20 days ago! And of course update this story, many thanks, Kate.
jesuislacamera chapter 10 . 2/12/2006