Reviews for Pardoning the Prince
Tessi chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Why is this in the romance category? Snape and Hermione are only friends. This should not be in the romance category because there is absolutely no romance!
Bigginka chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Nice story. I want more, prease! :D
Saramagician chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
Oh! How interesting! Update soon I want to see what is happening next,,,
Henri Jane chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
need more! don't remember if complete or not, but needs more! I'm so into it, I just realized the beginning isn't in complete sentences... *smiles sheepishly* very few authors, no matter how good, can do that to me. Therefore, I commend you on your excellent story and ideas! Quick question, do Snape and Hermione end up together as you've made it seem? I think it'd be cool, this one isn't creepy like some I've read! Again, very good, but upload if possible!

Henri Jane
bookivore chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
Hermione should be directing them to the place closest to the Malfoy's summer place / Hogwarts, not closest to Knocturn alley. I'm wondering if she's made a mistake that will continue to keep them separated. Hi there! Just started reading your HP fics, sad that you don't concentrate on Harry Potter but I like what you have written.
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 12/18/2010
Bravo. Good work
takara410 chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
wow its great read every chapter and its amazing
CoyoteWolf chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Lupin did crucio? Dunno if I buy it.

Just teasing.

But if he ever 'touches' Severus again, I'll claw his eyes out!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
cool
notwritten chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Interesting, and pleasant reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Julia chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
I really like your story, keep it up! Just a little bit of brit-picking: 'diner' is really only used in American English, in Britain you'd say either cafe or small restaurant instead. Also, while booths in restaurants do exist in some places, they are really quite rare; it's usually just free standing tables. And there are definitely no free refills of coffee in Europe in general, you have to order (and pay) for a second one.
Evelyn Night chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Oh I hope you were able to finish your Nano story! I had so much fun; it was my first year. And lovely chapter!
noname chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Hi Patricia,

good chapter, apart from Lupin using Crucio - that seems somewhat out of character. The explanation 'we need to break the concentration' doesn't help much either, since Snape obviously has to be able to maintain occlumency shields during Crucio which requires the same abilities as keeping an Imperio working under Crucio...

Best,

no_name
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 12/12/2009
Yay! They're off to see the wizard...s. LOL. Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more. I laughed out loud when Snape asked about the truth serum...Those guys'll never grow up, haha. Which is why their little spats work so well, even in dire situations. Great job :D
Logospilgrim chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
This is a lovely and intriguing story... I shall look forward to more.