Reviews for Pardoning the Prince
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
It makes a lot of sense! His freak wife had just died he was extremely happy!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Well as we found out it was right! Good guessing! I like the story as well!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Excellent beginning! Very exciting!
oursickstory chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
fantastic story! cant wait to read more!
pstibbons chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
It's rather annoying that the moRon is still around.
notwritten chapter 13 . 4/25/2009
I have enjoyed this interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 4/25/2009
Excellent, excellent! I adored this chapter! The first half cracked me up. The gay joke, and then Draco screaming-just fantastic. Oh, and I loved that little moment between Snape and Hermione at the end there. Nice job! Great work! I can't wait for more...OH, and a robe shop open late down Knockturn Alley...Sounds like a store is doubling as something..hee. Anyhow,excellent!

WEE for RedBull! *Mentally runs around like a screaming Draco*
lilo chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
i do like this story
notwritten chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
I like what you have written. It is interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
t wrecks chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
good one here
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Hahaha, Draco the dork. *snorks* I loved that little hangover moment. Oh, and how Hermione ended this chapter-nicely done! Very 'you go girl' moment. I can't believe I just typed that...anyhow. Great chapter! I adore this story. Nice work!
notwritten chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
I have enjoyed reading this. Thanks for taking the time to share it. So keep smiling, and have a good day tomorrow. :-)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Snape laughing. That was friggin' awesome! I loved this chapter-these two characters had a chance to connect in a very casual, realistic way. Great work! I loved this! Oh, and I love the bit of plot at the end here.
notwritten chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
Thank you for sharing this interesting, and cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
intruguing. looks like both sides, meaning draco and the golden trio are clueless. this is very good.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »