Reviews for Pardoning the Prince
notwritten chapter 9 . 10/4/2007
I enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work. Please write more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 10/4/2007
Heehee, I like the mini-somethin'-on-the-side ship. Great chapter, Trish. The first scene was extremely funny. And the second...well, that was funny in it's own way to, at Hermione's expense that time :) I love, love, love this story!
cmtaylor531 chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
Aw im intrigued by this story.. I still hope you plan to pursue it even with the release of the Deathly holows!
jasedai chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Pretty good, but the trio would not call Draco "Draco." They'd still call him Malfoy. And Snape would be just as mean as he always is.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Reflection, brought to you by Snape. Heehee. Great chapter. Draco is making many firsts in this story :) Nicely done. It made me smile. Great work, Trish.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
awesome
Rhonda21 chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Really nice chapter. Interesting as always. Looking forward to reading more.
Dalamis chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
sa far so good!
Videl621 chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
very interesting :)
CoyoteWolf chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
-snorts- The Dark Lord fell for it? What a moroon. : )
cmtaylor531 chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
I kinda like this wierd Family dynamic they have going on with snape and Draco! It makes the story very entertaining!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
Ah, just like real life-humor in the face of danger. Great work! That scene between Draco and Ron at the breakfast table cracked me up! Hm, I wonder what Voldemort wants...

Great chapter, Trish! I love this story.
tallgiraffe32 chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
good job
tallgiraffe32 chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Woman to have sighed in aggravation the most-sounds like something i would think of

Snape is being too nice. Harry is being too accepting, but it makes the fic move faster so I can't really complain that much.
tallgiraffe32 chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
LOVE the description. It's like watching a movie in my head. Gotta love fics like that.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »