Reviews for Pardoning the Prince
tallgiraffe32 chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
After Hermione said "nothing." Snape's response was totally not the response he would have made. And he does have many ways of proving it. Veritaserum and Legilimens are just a few. I hope the pictures in that room will actually have significance to the story later on.
tallgiraffe32 chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
This chapter is much better than the last one. I'd like to hear Draco's story and why he's in Snape's house. I have my own theory but I hope you explain in the next chapter. I loved the description, especially the part when Harry wakes up.
tallgiraffe32 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Bad News First:

1. you can't apparate somewhere by yourself if you've never been there before

2. There is no spell that can block a killing curse

3. (this one is a bit picky I admit) Why would death eaters waste their time visiting the grave of Lily and James Potter?

Saved the Best for Last:

1. Good grammar

2. Good portrayal of all characters: Harry and his "saving people thing," Hermione and Ron bickering, Severus playing both sides

3. I like this paragraph: "A slight crunching of twigs and such behind Harry made him wake to the present. He did not turn, knowing that this had to be either Ron or Hermione come to speak with him, to check on him. He would let them speak first." I like how it's written, and I'm too tired to write another paragraph explaining why because it's 2:45 in the morning. So that is all you're getting.
notwritten chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Natsuyori chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
of course Slytherin House is capable of love...just look at their dear Potions Master, he's just tripping love all over
Rhonda21 chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Well I think this was a great chapter from beginning to end. Loved it. Looking forward to more soon I hope!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Oh, yay! (I always like the chapters where my name is mentioned-vain, I am, vain, I am.) GREAT work, Trish! I adored this. And there was too Snape! Staring contests are awesome, heeheehee. OH, and I loved what Hermione thought about it being sweet! *this has been your one second of fluff, ladies and gents*

Anyhow, POKES and keep it up.
cmtaylor531 chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
interesting story so far! Keep up the work!
CoyoteWolf chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Aww...Draco loves someone. I hope... : )
Litasha1987 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006

LadyOlivia chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
so far so good :D!
MiMschi chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
a very interesting story so far. i liked it very much.
CoyoteWolf chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
I know this isn't D/Hr, but that last bit was to funny for an obsessive shipper. Great job! I actually liked Ron's mean come back...Cruel but efficent as they usually are. I loved this chapter...Keep it up, Trish.
Dags-Calhoun chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Have you ever noticed how good tea is. It's wonderful and I really like you story so far by the way.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »