Reviews for Pardoning the Prince
tasha chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
oh i wanna know whats gonna happen next!
Natsuyori chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
lovely job on the chapter!
merrymagic chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
I've done something like that before, just staring at someone and not realizing it. It tends to be embarassing when caught. Good work!
Rhonda21 chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
oh yes another great chapter. interesting. look forward to more!
scardi chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Oh, come on. So much mysery! please, lift a few of them! Its really mean! As for the chapter, it was very good and I hope you will continue soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
I adored this chapter! This was perfect, and can not be refered to as anything else. I love all these characters so much. . . Great work, Trish.
CoyoteWolf chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Yes! An update! -bows- Thank you! Perfect way to start the day...

Update again?

Er, oh yeah...wonder what Hermione will find out about Severus. Hurry!
Megan Of The Sand chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
I love your story hope you update soon!
CathRakka chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Awesome story! You know, a while back Rowling said that whatever side snape is on will have a huge impact when harry meets him again. And I always assumed that when they meet again, it's going to be on a battlefeild. But, your story is making me think otherwise, I would truly love to see snape approach the trio earlier in book 7 (as opposed to making an appearance only near the end of the book) and try to offer them some kind of help.

Can't wait to read more.
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
wow! sounds like a close call...lol. SO far I'm liking this story! Keep up the good work!~
Natsuyori chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
poor severuS! lovely work! update sooN!
Natsuyori chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
wonderful work!
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
marvelous start~!
Rhonda21 chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Oh another great chapter! I really loved reading it. I'm wondering what charm Draco was talking about. Can't wait to read more!
Dina Dissendium chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Wow, I definitely am starting to get interested in this. By the way, I love the name Julius.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »