Reviews for Babylon
WolfSoul7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Absolutely adorable! And beautiful at the same time. You managed to keep everyone in character really well and the "Vizier's 'Let the Prince Be' day" part was priceless! XD

This one made my day. Really good work!
JaneGray chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was great, I really liked it :D
3cars chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this was really well written. everything was in character, and i did like the banter between the prince and his dark side. very amusing.

i suggest on writing some more similar to this.

PS. this is so right:

Dark Prince, they may make you out to be the ultimate evil, but really, you’re just a spiteful twelve year old kid/mother hen who brings the Prince poisoned chicken noodle soup when he’s sick, sulks when he doesn't get his way, and every time he sees a girl shrieks 'COOTIES!'
Zlukaka chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is so wonderful! The Prince and The Dark Price and Farah are all so in character. And the mind-conversation is awesome. The ending almost made me cry.

Gorgeously written!

I wish it was longer though.

But oh, well, may be it is better this way. Perfect as it is. :D
Terenbas chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That was touching. But I thought the Prince HATED the Dark Prince!

Of course, being as I have not played the game, I could be wrong. I know I'm wrong...Am I really wrong?
Zeher chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
If I do say so myself, this is probably one of the best stories in this section on the site. You've captured everyone's personality beautifully, and after just finishing the game, today, the ending really affected me. I applaud you.
Sira Black chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Loved it. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! And I agree, the dark prince is more like a twelve year old kid than the ultimate evil. I absolutely love him. You portrayed the characters perfectly, and...well...the story is one of the best one-shots I have ever red.

I beg you, could you write another PoP story? With the dark prince in a good light? This is the only one I ever found compltmenting him...*cries*
Captain Starseeker chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
holy mother of god. WONDERFUL! this, (thus far, seeing as i have just started to get into POP) is the only fic that has dragged me into reading it!

I truly, and absolutly loved this little one shot! Very nice indeed. Great job!

MissPixel chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I always did think Dark Prince seemed a little moody after meeting Farah.

Fav, because 'Babylon' was the best vignette I've read in a long time. Each character seemed to come completely naturally (especially when the Prince remarks on the Vizier's "Let the Prince Be Day"), and even when, as you said, you drew the Dark Prince in a less harsh light, all of his dialogue and behavior seemed right in place.

To me, this is a remarkable story to which I have no complaints, for once in my life. Therefore, I will commence falling to my knees and begging for more work in this vein. ;-)
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This was published a month ago, and I'm just now reviewing...Am I behind on the times, or what?

But, that's beside the point. This was good. I enjoyed the little tribute. It was a nice touch. The Dark Prince was simply...lost. Hehe. And rather evil, but that can be overlooked, no? Nice piece!

Oh, but, orange? That was a shock. Hehe. I always expected green...
Arc Trader chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Orange? ORANGE!

Nice curve ball you threw at us there. You'd expect it to be black or yellow or red, heh...

And this is an unexpected take on the Dark Prince. I go for the merciless killer persona myself, but being a misguided patriot hellbent on revenge works surprisingly well too.

Nice tribute to the Dark Prince. Shame the game didn't do half as well.

- Phantom Kensai
Ross chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Nice. I liked this little story a lot. I kind of thought of it as you did. I kind of felt sad that the Dark Prince was killed in the end, and though the Prince claimed to hate the Dark Prince, the Dark Prince saved him on countless occasions. Nice interpretations.
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Heehee. Orange. I thought it would be red, but orange is so much nicer. It makes him unique. I like how you made the Dark Prince. He is kind of sulky, and the way you describe him in the Prince's head is great. I can just picture it! That, and the ugly orange memorial atop the castle where you can almost see the Dark Prince's spirit watching over the city, praying that he can come back and fight again. I'm with you, the Dark Prince wasn't all that bad, just a smidge misguided as to how to chanel his anger and his strange fear of helping others (and Farah P). Also, I love how you made Farah and the Prince in the very end. They're joking and you can feel the warmth of ... love, I guess, in the air between them. Even if she did call his memorial ugly. Anyway, good job!
TigraTell chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Wow! That was really good. Will you write more? I just finished the third game and there isn't any fanfic for it at all. I hope you'll write more.
hunter of death chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hey! At first sorry for my bad english. my last english lesson was before half a year and because I searched for a prince of persia story, I found that page (correct or paige?) sorry. Now to your story. In my opinon it's very nice and the last (äh)sentences are very good. I've played the game, you too? Your ending you've wrote, I think that is what I was wishing to see in the end of the game. So, as I said, sorry for my english, I hope you can understand what I was trying to say.

See ya