Reviews for Dangerous Ground
DanteAzel chapter 36 . 2/3
I am so proud of this story especially when you declared your love for your Savior so freely. I love Him too and I'm glad to find someone else who doesn't force Him down people's throats. Love, pure and strong, should define us.
TranquilDestruction chapter 36 . 10/14/2019
This fic was so amazing, I couldn’t stop reading it!
SetoAngel01 chapter 36 . 9/28/2019
I know it's been so long since this story was published but I needed to write out the love I have for this fict!

I have spent the last two days vastly enjoying this masterpiece and wondering why I have never had the pleasure to read it until now! It is truly spectacular in every way; the way you have with words is masterful! Zuko and Katara's growth and naturally building relationship from enemies to husband and wife was one of the greatest experiences I've had reading a fanfiction. I'm just so mad it took me 13 years to find this but I'm SO glad I did! I especially loved how it was Katara's Gran Gran that made it all possible with her words of mercy and love that transcends all boundaries. I adored that part of this fict in that easy message it conveys.

Also, reading the end and how you are a Christian made me so happy! I loved the small hints referencing to God at points had me wondering but reading it at the end just had my all giddy. You have quite a gift for writing and I thank you for sharing your gift with us in writing this amazing piece of literature I can't wait to read again!
AlteanWolfie chapter 36 . 3/6/2019
Aye! This story was THE BEST. i read it in a day and a half simply cuz i hv an undying thirst for the greatest fanfics of Zutara...

I was indeed a silent reader (simply because of my selfish want to just read and not speak to anyone...) and i came upon this fanfic a while after it was finished, my friend sent me a link and i was more then happy to follow that link.

Now i realise that i will never regret following that link, but i will regret finishing the reading of this story, for now it has ended, but this ending brings my mind an infinite amount of space to build on the adventures afterwards...

It gives me grat joy to write this review and great pleasure to have read it, i hope you days of future writing are signed with nothing but good-luck and fortune.

-AlteanWolfie
Dreymord chapter 36 . 3/5/2019
I greatly enjoyed this story, hopefully you're still around and my appreciation reaches you. While there were some flaws in your use of the English language, overall it has been a most pleasant experience. Thank you.
Blue Crow 1313 chapter 36 . 2/23/2019
It was soooooo good
Blue Crow 1313 chapter 22 . 2/21/2019
Azula
Tyrant Luen chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
here katara really look like peasant, a damsel in distress. Even though she is a fighter too, she just stand around n looking arounddd bear with it, i know it suppose to be sickness talk, but still so she turn stupid so suddenly for this scene, no wonder
Me chapter 36 . 10/19/2018
T-O-P-H! Where are you!
Me chapter 34 . 10/19/2018
Ahhh... But u are missing an all important character: TOPH!
She should have slipped in the story when Sokka and Aang joined Zuko's army.
Me chapter 25 . 10/19/2018
Correction: Sokka is Kataras OLDER brother.
Me chapter 24 . 10/19/2018
AhHhHhHhHh...yup, it was really satisfying!
Me chapter 20 . 10/19/2018
This is the CLEANEST romantic story I ever read.. great job at giving me the rare goosebumps that makes me want to read the story again! You should read Suave Boogies stories-just like yours and will sure to leave you in a fit of giggles!
readingKs chapter 36 . 10/7/2018
Fantastic story... love love love love love
At times Katara’s self-absorption was annoying, but I felt it played true to both her age and her character. I loved how Zuko’s brokenness winded up with the reveal of his gentility. Would love an outtake of some of the earth bender rebels (maybe Teikei) view of their blossoming relationship!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2018