Reviews for Dangerous Ground
Vivig1212 chapter 36 . 9h ago
Oh my god! That was so good loved it...!
CuppaTea13 chapter 36 . 4/3
Wow- great story. I'm a sop for Zutara. :) But, I wonder why you got rid of Zuko's scar? I realize that, yes, Ozai had been the one to give it to him and in many ways it represented Ozai's cruelty and evil (if he could do that to his own son...) but when Zuko becomes a champion for good, and starts working with rather than against the balance of the world, I always thought that the scar became more a badge of honor. It shows what Zuko has overcome and is a blatant sign of just how different he is from his father. Yes, it's a scar, which means it was once a wound, but it has healed and while the pain may be gone, the lesson learned from surviving it remains. But that's just me. Anyways- I love how you have Katara struggle with her own prejudice about firebenders and also LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT GRAN GRAN AND IROH! That conversation was PRICELESS! I almost cried I was giggling so hard. Totally made my day. Anyways- bravo on a job well done and a tale well told.
CuppaTea13 chapter 32 . 4/3
Yay for big brother Sokka! I love sibling relationships- they are so much fun and so underrated by most stories, I think. Siblings can be so amazingly important to you.
CuppaTea13 chapter 24 . 4/3
FINALLY! THEY KISSED! Well, took them long enough. :) My shipper heart is pleased.
CuppaTea13 chapter 23 . 4/3
Ahhhhh! Quint is my new favorite person EVER!
CuppaTea13 chapter 10 . 4/3
Katara's got a brilliant idea! Ooooh I love it!
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 4/1
Awesome. Love how you've made Zuko their prisoner rather than the cliche Katara as Zuko's prisoner deal. Super excited to keep reading!
Aura chapter 24 . 3/23
Three words, "I love you!" This is probably one of the best fanfic I have ever read. Literally how you developed Zutara's relationship was awesome. I couldn't stop reading, I'm mean seriously it was like 2 in the morning, I got like zero sleep, but totally worth it.
Poodie chapter 36 . 2/24
I'm simply in love with Zuko and this story, so much to say but no words to say it! Exalent job omg. God bless. Poodie
Of Roses and Lilies chapter 36 . 2/18
I enjoyed reading this solo much. It had and amazing plot, and I loved the way you portrayed zuko and katara's relationship. Please keep writing more zutara!
Rapunzel3 chapter 36 . 2/8
This is an amazing story! Thank you so much for writing it! i loved every moment
Zukoissocute chapter 36 . 2/4
I loved your story!
Zukoissocute chapter 34 . 2/4
(thumbsup!)
I laughed when Katara thanked Aang at the end here, because since Zuko defeated Ozai and Katara defeated Azula, Aang was pretty useless in this war. Why is she thanking him?
ily chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Sorry. I wanted to write I love you in the name thing but it was too long.

I worship the ground you walk on.

Seriously... Please please pleeeaseeee write more?

I nearly combusted reading this. It's my fifth time.

I LOVE YOU

(Sorry for sounding creepy)
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »