Reviews for Unmasked
gsmith16 chapter 12 . 11/3
This is a great story. I see that you haven't posted the sequel yet though. I really hope you continue it. Ether sequel would be awesome cause I am both a teen titans and freakshow fan. I know it has been many years since you update/even looked at this story, but I truly hope you make the sequel. :)
Full moon wolf chapter 12 . 8/1
...I looked to see if you made the sequel, but I couldn't find it. Are you still going to make it?
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/23
I'm literally shaking with laughter.
Specteracular chapter 12 . 5/3
Loved this! :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 12 . 3/4
Nice story, I look forward to reading more.
Wooster chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Just binged through this story. Quite the enjoyable read. You captured the tension between Val and Danny quite well.
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
U know...I am upset that u didn't publish a sequel, and especially that u stopped. I mean, it has been a long time now that u haven't update. Very long.

Ten years since DP first premiered and I was really looking forward to this story. The focus between Danny and Valerie. I was honestly not a big fan of Danny Phantom focused on his best friends, and I like reading Danny's relationship with: His family, Dash, Mr. Lancer, and Valerie.

This one isn't a revelation, not that I am happy or disappointed. But I am impress with the story. And I am impress with the relationship u performed in this story between Danny and Valerie, and how Valerie had trusted Danny Phantom. And I honestly love how Valerie admired Danny FENTON and how goofy and clumsy and how she is attracted to him.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
...I duno
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I would want to save Danny, but the show is over.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
That's a lot of reviewers.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I wonderful cliffie, I'd say.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
:) Awesomeness, Like always.