Reviews for The Cost of Friendship
maddielove18 chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
aww poor Harry. cant wait to see what happens between those two. cant wait for Rons and Hermione's wedding either! update quickly!
Invaderk chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
Good, very good
Krazi Kelli chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
dun dun dun DUN! no band that stinks this wedding doesnt sound all that great for hermionie... o well! update soon!
xolovinlifexo chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
another great chapter
pettybureaucrat chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
hermione should have hire a wedding planner. i can't wait to see the band ron hires. harry needs to grab ginny and snog her senseless. update soon.
Cathy101 chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Good chapter! Can't wait till the next one.
griffindor-girl12 chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Merlin! Hermione IS stressed!
Crazy Freckles chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Damn it woman! don't leave me hanging

T_T

Love,

Lauren
Krazi Kelli chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
i love this story! keep writing!
enchanted memories chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
here's a review: KEEP WRITING! it's a great story and its only getting better. i loved the first part and this being the sequel is amazing. ill check back soon to see if you've written more!
Cathy101 chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Well I think your story is really good so far. I also read the first part and also found it really good. Sorry I didn't review for every chapter it's just that when I get reading I don't like to stop till I have to. But anyways your story is really good and hope you update soon!
Bribbie chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Yay I love updates, lol gfreate chapter Yay!
nicole chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
oh i love this story! and poor ron he'll be scared for life
rebecca chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
hi...great story...i've been reading it for awhile...this chapter really made me laugh...thanx for putting a smile on someone's face today!
Invaderk chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
Aww, so sweet.

I loved Hermione's comment, “So what…were you two just painting and your clothes fell off?”

Very entertaining.