Reviews for The Cost of Friendship
maddielove18 chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
aww poor Ron. he feels so left out. cant wait for the wedding though! UPDATE ASAP! plz
starynite816 chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
I knew they wouldn't last very long. Please update soon, nice chapter.
griffindor-girl12 chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
Yea I can uderstand How Ron feels!
pettybureaucrat chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
No one ever bothers to knock OR use locking charms. I'm surprised Ron ran away, I figured he'd curse Harry. Glad that Hermione can break a few rules. A fun chapter, update soon.
Crazy Freckles chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
WOO! IT ROCKED!

POOR RON! AW NO LOVIN'!

Hee hee hee

Well I sure do he hope he feels better!
Maeheart chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
Uh oh is he going to find Gunny and Harry at it? How horrible are Hermione's parents I feel sorry for her!
Twinsmom chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Saw that you were continuing the story. Had to read it! I'm loving it! Hope they make it thru this wedding ok. ~christy (TwinsMom)
Bribbie chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
ROFL! he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he ! Poor Ickle Ronniekins! lol! although I do think that he should be involved in the planning so that's is to things to tick him off, but seriously, Men god is that all they care about! never minds i know the answer.
griffindor-girl12 chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
OHOH rons going to apparate in on Harry and Ginny!
maddielove18 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
lol poor Ron. he is going to beat up Ginny so bad! lmao.

and poor Hermione. i hope she tells her parents that she doesnt like that church... it sounds awful!

update asap
Genehh chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Oho...Harry's gonna be dead!But of course, he is THE Harry Potter! The one, the only! I love this story! I'm gonna keep reading/reviewing for you! All the pleasure is mine ;), review ya l8r!

~Geni~
pettybureaucrat chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
fun chapter. the next one should be great! wow, Ron catching ginny and harry and paint available! update soon!
xolovinlifexo chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
Bribbie chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Good now get to updaeing, i hate when people don't update!
The Almighty Erica chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
O...i cant wait for the next chapter...
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »