Reviews for NarutoInuyasha Ramen Eat off!
axel3512 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
You have to make a rematch IT WAS AWESOME
randomnezz4eva123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Okay now that was so funny. I was laughing almost the whole time. I think since Inyuasha said he could beat Naruto in battle yo u should have both of them in battle imagen this Windscar vs rasengun that would be so freakin AWSOME!
bmp112 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
good but shuda left it a tie btw i was eating ramen while reading this lol im a ramen freak like naruto and inuyasha maby i will rite my own verson with me in it...well bye
Chibi Inuyasha Lover 4ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
XD *dies laughing* THIS IS GREAT!
Terminate My Existance chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This is one AWESOME story, I was reading this with my friends, we about died of laughing *falls unconscious in her own bowl of ramen* hee hee hee hee :)
DarkAliceChibi chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
LOL! I knew naruto would win, he eats more ramen than Inu.

BTW, You spelt Sake wrong. It's spelt Sake, not saki...

good story though!
Tatsuya the impaler chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
e-mail me please, tell me how to put a story on this web page
Hix chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Well, now, Lil' Nay- that was an interesting premise for a story! I thought it was quite funty- you are such a humorous writer! Teach yo' mama how to say Ramen correctly (tee- hee) :)
Chip of Silver chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I loved it. Thought I think Inu should have one. On second thought it's good he lost. Now my beatiful Fluffy can tease him . Yes I am one of those oh so famose Fluffly fan girls. But what can ou do about it, hum? NOTHING! HA! Now I am off to stalk a certian Inu-Youkia.
rasaka shadowfur chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
ohkay that has to be one of the strangest fanfics i'v ever won

and inuyasha would have won not naruto
Xerxes93 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
YAY I was always wonering what would hapen.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Awe, pooey, I wanted to write a ramen story...oh well, this was funny, nice competion, but INU SHOULDA WON!