Reviews for Outsider: Epiphany
Airas Slayer chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Awesome
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Well this was interesting , confusing as Hell, but interesting all the same.
Teshy chapter 26 . 12/13/2012
*laughs* awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. I love your characters though I feel bad for blade. I really liked him. but such is the way of their people. I kinda wished you wrote the last hunt of Her trainer now lol I would love to know how she knicked him.
Egrim chapter 26 . 6/2/2011
Great story, sad she died though. But i think it made the story better that she did.
Lariun chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
Absolutely amazing story. It got you on my Favorite Author list. I can't wait to read the sequel and see what comes next. Great work, and I hope you keep writing. I'm only sad it took me so long to find this work of art.
missy betty chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
“So why was one of them in your bedroom? And what's all that blue stuff?” Marisa eyed her friend. “You aren't ... you know ...” She laughed, Marisa always had a one track mind, even now!

Oh, you bad, you bad, gal! (burst out laughing, wagging her finger at the author)
missy betty chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
“You can't stay here.” “Get some sleep, love” “See you tomorrow!”

I love the way you make the Elder and the protagonist communicate with each other. The choice of the recordings really made me smile, after those horrible events in the hunt. It served the story right - to change the mood from gruesome to lighter now. It also evoked more sympathy for the female character (I didn't like her much, cause she was so ruthless and brutal when killing this poor human prey).

So far, I understand that the mysterious predator that keeps paying visits to her is her former instructor, and a female, yes? Too bad, I thought it would be a male - I am always for romance among species ;-)
Barranca chapter 26 . 8/7/2007
Wow. You have built the dramatics very well, the reader cannot but laugh and cry with the protagonist and when you reach the point where Marisa dies, the story gains that passionate, intimate dimension that kept me glued to the monitor. The end solution is so right and expected, yet lamentable. This is the circle of life, but in this case we could call it as well the circle of death. I guess trophies like this are what makes hunting meaningful. Thanks for writing!
Eph chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is really cool so far!
Basilisk9466 chapter 26 . 3/11/2006
For those of you in need of translation of the slightly obscure last chapter, Cally lost and Marisa never died.

Oh, and for wiping out the main character, who I liked far more than any of the others in the story, you've entered my IOS (infect on sight) list... ;)
Tilius chapter 26 . 3/9/2006
Great story, but I really don't understand the last chapter. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be or I missed something in the story.
Prairiefire chapter 26 . 3/9/2006
Oh, you are evil. Now, you definitely need to do a sequel.
Kail'odian chapter 26 . 3/9/2006
And the challenge begins...

Can't wait for your sequel, as this fiction is Grade A in my books.
Prairiefire chapter 25 . 3/8/2006
Oh, you better not keep us waiting too long. Cliff hangers are what make me keep coming back to this site every half hour while I'm SUPPOSED to be working on my story.

Hm, what could this mean? The ideas are swimming around in my head.

I wanna know what happens. And this is why I hated Christmas. All that anticipation is going to give me an ulcer.
Kail'odian chapter 25 . 3/8/2006
An awesome, F-ing story. One of the best I've seen in the AvP section.

Great Job, keep it up!