Reviews for Nothing Much to Lose
CarlyLynn chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Excellent Chapter 1-16. I Love It. Please continue.
Venellen chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
Well I was reading some Titanic stories here and I found this. You had great idea to make Titanic/ Hornblower story. Little refreshing after all romance based stories here. Very well written and funny.(all this funny scenes and my favorite Titanic coffee) Even the characters fits. Very well mixed with Titanic history facts and Hornblower books/movies. Pitty the story isnt finished ( could be very interesting) but I imagine that after 6 years it will be near to imposilble to continue this ;) But still this story is very good and one of my top stories to read when I have a bad day
Such a little thing chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
You should check Jewel of the Sea. A review was placed for you there... And since was it "historically accurate" that horatio hornblower was anywhere near the titanic? W/E. You are such a hipocrate that it's not even funny.
leiamoody chapter 16 . 3/28/2004
Ah, you updated this back in December, and I just got to it now! But, seeing as how we're coming up on Titanic Time..
Anyway, there's really nothing I can criticize here. I'm all giddy and whatnot over Archie being not only on the Titanic, but in the Most Holy Uneeform! Ah, blessed be, indeed.
Too bad you won't be updating anytime soon. Blast.
blackmage718 chapter 16 . 1/10/2004
Thank you for continuing it! :) I missed this story. Hm...Can't really think of what should happen... Sorry.
viviena chapter 16 . 1/4/2004
I was very excited to see a new chapter, and this newest one doesn't disappoint. I admit, I'm anxious to see how events turn out, especially on the Renown (HH fan as well, and Archie's my favourite character!), but I'm enjoying the blithesome brevity while it lasts. :)
Linda J chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I don't read very many Titanic based fan fics because the majority are just plain sappy. But I love your idea here however and I look forward to reading more. -Linda J.
Ladydoma chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I like this story. I am a lover of Ioan and the movies like Horatio Hornblower. He is just a total hot guy. Anywho. This is a great fanfic. And in my opinion, though, I think that poor Horatio should have been given a love interest, but that is just me. But like I said, this was a very good fanfic.
Madame de Victoire chapter 15 . 8/17/2002
I loved it! Write more soon.
blackmage718 chapter 14 . 4/17/2002
I love it!

I am a HUGE Titanic buff & this is my favorite Titanic related fanfic!

And yes, I do agree Ioan should've gotten more screen thime...

I also wish it had been more historical & less rumor stuff...

(First Officer Murdoch shooting himself...)

Anyway, please continue this story(I wanna see how it ends!) and, seeing you're a Henry Wilde fan read: 'Sleep? What's That?'

By me...It is about Wilde and his trouble sleeping...
leiamoody chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
The utter sweetness of this story has broken my heart from the first time I read it...how odd to combine Titanic and Hornblower. Yet, how perfectly they fit together.

The part with James (Moody, to the uninitiated) reading about the sinking of the Titanic literally made me cry. And the idea of him and Archie Kennedy in the same room...oh, to transcend the limits of time and reality! I would love for that to happen!

This is a lovely, brilliant work, and I hope to see more of it soon.
Kayla Wilson chapter 15 . 12/19/2001
Oh MY GOD! Absolutely brilliant. My grou of friends and I are all Titanic officer and Horatio fans. We loved this fic. It was ssooo funny and very clever. Keep it going we really want the next part. Also thanx 4 reviewing my Baby Series- Moody. I'm not to sure what's going to happen but if you like that u should read my Lightoller one which is the same scenario.
razor-flavoured candy chapter 8 . 7/8/2001
(On chapter 8.) I really like the way this story's progressing. It's got an excellent mix of humorous and serious elements - the whole fiasco about the bearded woman was priceless! (*adds to favorites*)
razor-flavoured candy chapter 4 . 7/8/2001
Stopping in mid-motion the youngest man gave the oldest a somewhat submissive look. "I've never been in 1912..." LOL! You're making the best possible use of this excellent idea - bravo!
razor-flavoured candy chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
(Reading chapter 2) Archie deserves the chance you gave him here. Damn that awful 'Retribution'! This is very well-done, so I'm off to read the rest. :)