Reviews for My Beloved Sibling
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Continue making stories about the enishi and kaoru a really huge fan of enishi and kaoru
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was a actually an interesting read..

Well.. Enishi always did have a sister complex.. Poor kid.. What the hell happened during his formative years anyway?
noname00 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I simply assumed that this was going to be a KK fic, and it ended up being an EK, not that I'm complaining or anything:-) It was just a pleasent surprise, and I'm only disappointed in the fact that this fic was short, but I suppose that the ending made up for it
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
FFN is acting up again...making it hard to review. This was a fun read. I enjoy EK...makes me want to work on my story now. See! You're an inspiration to me! )
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hm now I wonder how Kaoru came in possession of Enishi's picture... Interesting that you made Tomoe the little sister. Off to reading the rest of this...
Valinor's Twilight chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
wow, I like this story. It's as good as cotton candy. I posted a Escaflowne/Rurouni kenshin fic yesterday. Sadly,kenshin's gang doesn't make and appearance, but their great-great grandchildren do! I named them Kaoru and Kenji lol and their father's name is Sanosuke.
NiChee chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
is that the end or is there gonna be a next chapter?
bishoujo21 chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
WE WANT A SEQUEL!..i dont know about the others but, well..i do..there should be more e/k waff moments!so on w/ the sequel pls...:)
NightDuchess chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
hai...i don't think the previous ending sounded lame. it's great. to me, i could see the disappointment inside Kaoru (despite of her being drunk :D), it's just something that her heart learns to hide but however, it's just she chose that moment to let a part of it out. the irony is, she's not aware of it. i kinda have an idea, if u want to hear it. what if one of enishi's friends (sano or Aoshi, in most cases, probably sano) finds out and starts to side with kaoru and look out for her. to make it more interesting, he may be like a big brother to Kaoru, but enishi misinterprets their relationship and you know, the rest is up to you, how you want enishi to react to that matter. i think that's my idea for now. till then, Ja!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
o please tell me that's not the end! O.O pretty please! i gotta know how things turn out XD this is very interesting .~
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
i love this!highly amusing and not what i thought it would be! i actually havent read many E/K stories! this makes me wanna check more out! _ update soon! cant wait! ill be waiting! ttyl!
pheecat chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
Oh gosh, please do a sequel-I'd really love to see how things continue to develop between Kaoru and Enishi. This has been a really enjoyable fic, but it feels like there's so much more to come. So, please don't let this be the end of their story!
juliagulia1017 chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
O_o#

and it's over? like that? how long must i wait for a sequel? holy moly, i wish I had a stepbrother like that... -
bishoujo21 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
oh my! i simply adore this fic!its very funny and for the VERY first time, i dont hate tomoe here..i actually like her..yeah..pls throw in some other bishounen from the RKingdom to spice things up..(actually the broom closet scene is a good spice already) but hey, we need a cutie to boost dear kaouru-neesan's self confidence...and to distract enishi from his oedipus rex syndrome...dontcha think?:)
juliagulia1017 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
ooh... underwear thieves and drunk stepsisters... and AGAIN, little tomoe is so crafty~!

you crazy, crazy authoress, you~!

great chappie~!