Reviews for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel
Haruko Kakikomi chapter 18 . 2/21
This was a really good story, read it all in one sitting. So thanks for the story because now i'm hooked on Fred/Hermione parings. They seems to be funny. So hope your still writing cause this story was finished a long time ago.

Thanks,

Haru-chi out ;p
Alex Aces chapter 18 . 2/15
Eeeeeee, I loved it. Thanks for writing :)
Alex Aces chapter 4 . 2/12
I'm so excited. P.S. what is this elven Hermione story) you were speaking of!
Alex Aces chapter 3 . 2/12
Loving it! Feed is such a cheeky monkey, and the way the two of them are together is very well written and considered.
Slytherinlover3 chapter 18 . 2/1
This is the most beautiful fanfic ever! I really love Fremione!
EverchangingWords chapter 18 . 1/31
It's over! It was so adorable and fun while it lasted. Amazing writing! Though I am a few years late! Haha! Great Work!
/Ever/
petabread chapter 18 . 1/26
Beautiful
Bentears chapter 18 . 1/12
beautiful
Helene Nightfire chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
My favorite chapter so far. I love that you have kept the Snape meets Wherewolf Lupin scene cannon compliant while still giving Snape some support after the trauma. I also got a kick out of Snape interpreting events in the worst light and blaming Potter for perceived nefarious actions that never took place.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I love this story it was very fun to read I sad to see it end but just like all good or bad stories do. this story had a lot in it too like romance, humor, and adventure just to name some great job thinks for shearing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I literally just stumbled upon your fanfic and 'Greg Wilson' is the name of my English teacher and I feel very weird right now
A Fan chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
As this is completed this might be totally pointless but just in case you decide on a sequel I thought I might mentions some ideas. :)
Perhaps Greg and Mya's fair treatment of all houses might stop Severus (Snape) on his path to darkness. Maybe Sily (SnapeLily) would become a thing. Perhaps they would advise the Potters to make Sirius the secret keeper, instead of Peter. I'm interested in all the changes to the timeline just their mire presence would cause. :)
Good Luck,
A Friend (sort-of, considering we don't know each other IRL)
Me chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Did you adopt this story? I found another story that had the same name and summary by a different author. Just wanted to let you know.
fredcrush chapter 6 . 9/25/2014