Reviews for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel
JJTheGraceOfFandoms chapter 11 . 8/3
Curiously speaking here, if it's Valentine's day, and they came to the year 1978 in August, wouldn't it be 1979, now? Considering new years has passed? Or no? I'm not quite sure.
AMAZING
ShrimplyAmazing chapter 18 . 7/16
Great story 100% would read again. I loved it. Honesty that was one of my favorite fanfics
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 18 . 7/3
I truly love this story, I think this is my 4th time of reading it from start to finish! Every once in a while I will remember it and reread it! It's my favourite fred/hermione story. I love how their characters grow and mature during the time in the past. The inclusion of the marauder's and serverus was brilliant. Great job, you are a lovely writer! ManhattanStreetLights
I think I'm gonna cry... yeah, I'm crying, it's coming out... that was so beautiful. *cries from the beautifulness of it*
Iheartbooks394 chapter 1 . 6/14
Yayyyyy Mya is my favorite nick name for Hermione!
Most amazing Fred AND Hermonie fanfic I've ever read, thank you for truly being a brilliant writter!
this was an amazing chapter! Thanks for writing this story, it made me feel all fluffy and relaxed. Great job! :)
Amy chapter 10 . 3/24
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future, and time future contained in time past," Luna smiled absently before turning her attention to the latest edition of the Quibbler. - did you write that? Cuz that was kinda awesome :)
Amy chapter 5 . 3/24
You're making ME fall in love with Fred! More than I already was. Which I didn't know was possible
I not just started reading chapter four so I have no idea if lupin and snape know Hermione and Fred were their teachers but everytime I think about it I just start laughing! I LOVE THIS sorry! Is great!
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 18 . 3/10
Just finished re-reading this story for what has to be the hundredth time. :D
This has to be my favourite fanfiction of all time.
I love it to pieces. Thank you so much for writing it. :D
ClaraKeanen chapter 18 . 3/5
This might be my favorite fanfiiction. Beautiful!
Yvonne Park chapter 18 . 2/26
Loved this story! It was so cute! And I can't believe I stayed up till 4am reading it. I couldn't put it down. Haha great job! :)

-Yvonne
MissVictoriaRose chapter 1 . 2/21
This was last updated in 2006, and I'm reading it in 2016...
So far, I LOVE IT!