Reviews for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel
halo4hire chapter 4 . 4/26
After further review, the ruling on the field has been retracted. The previous halo4hire has been handed over to a rabid moose...(he tried to stab it with a sharpened toothbrush)
halo4hire chapter 2 . 4/26
I do not mean to imply I understand the intent of the author's mind, I'm only curious enough to ask. Was this written before hbp? Or did you decide to nix slughorn altogether? Cause of so, can't say I really blame ya, his character was a posh kiss up that I didn't care much for. But he did mention teaching Lily so I was curious.
Barb chapter 18 . 4/22
I really love this fic! Great job and yes I agree with you that the ending is perfect for this fic. Wherever you are keep on writing! :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 18 . 4/19
I've very much so enjoyed this read. Thank you for writing it and publishing it so that so many people can enjoy it!
Milkshake50 chapter 18 . 4/10
omg i love this story plz plz plz write a sequel
Pixiewithdocs chapter 10 . 2/27
So many safeguarding issues!

But I am enjoying this story a lot, great twist on a time-travel fic and your fred-hermione is cute. just got into the ship and it's nice to read something meatier that deals with their relationship slowly and believably IC 3
Camila Anna chapter 18 . 2/7
WHATA FIC AAAAAAAAAA
StarsInHerEyes chapter 8 . 1/31
yes hello is the caramel candy matty pattys
I like how it turneded out when they got back to the present. And how they get along with Snape again. Great story!
FlowerChild23 chapter 18 . 1/4
Aww that was so sweet!
Hermione Artemis chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
Very beautiful and amazingly sentimental and funny and very romantic!
Lara523 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
It started a little bit straightforward,like,ok,this is Hermione,here comes Fred and oops-we are in the past,oh,you'll be my wife,well,that's perfectly finebut it progressed so nicely,so tender,their relationships got so intense and romantic and so very natural. Loved it so much,thank you for an amazing work!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2017