Reviews for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel
Emi-Bum chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
its really good so far i cant wait till they start the lessons and i wonder how they will react to hermione's age. so yeh i am really excited to read the next chapter come on update!

luv

EMILY

xoxox
Lenore-TheCuteLittleDeadGirl8 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
You must update soon!
amrawo chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
great chapter! i loved it! yay! future romance! haha i like fred antics! yeah i remember that story it's called The Next Generation it hasn't updated in awhile though! update soon!
emeraldwolfqueen chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
I love it! The chapters are long, but I really like it. How long is the story going to be.
SugarGirl chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Awesome. I like it very much. I can't wait for the future chapters.
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Marvolus darling marvolus!

I have been reminded why i put this on my story alert list!
prying.delilah chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I feel so special! No one's ever given me a chapter before. I loved it. Was happy to see that this update was long enough to get to the first DADA class, I would've been so sad if it hadn't. Write while that flow is still going!
amrawo chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
great chapter! i absolutely loved it! update very soon! can't wait!
surrender.all.your.dreams chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
hahah! this shoud be interesting... update soon!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Liked the chapter. They're adorable together. I love the pairing! "Greg" makes a great professor
ionalama chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
I love this story so much! ~WOW~

update soon and please read my Fred/Hermione story, no-where near as good as yours

Iona

xx

p.s. where do u get ur ideas?
Selene 147 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
I think you are doing a wonderful job with this story. I hardly EVER read Hermione/Fred pairings, but my friend e-mailed this to me, saying it was adorable. I agree with her. It's very good. I'm still not a fan of the pairing in general, but I like this story. I look forward to an update. Thanks.

~Cherry*
Audrie chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
this so rocks! you have to update! if you don't i'll go crazzy! and i can so see fred and hermione having to teach DADA toghether. heehee.

peaceness

darkness'-angel
Amy chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
I really like this story, please update soon.
LunaLovegoss chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Wow I really liked that you sent hermione back intime with a twin, I've not read one story like it before, also them being teachers is very oringal. I think My favorite part so far was in the first chapter , george and freds greeting go in or stay away, or something, I laughed really hard at it.
1,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »