Reviews for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel
SueAdams chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
I think you are doing an excellent job. Keep up the great work and update asap.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
I liked this chapter. Definately better than the last one. It was good that you thought of things like lesson plans and clothes. Most time turner stories you never think about lingerie and where it comes from. I like the sound of her hair. Update soon!
RachL8 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
i love the idea of them in debenhams! (though bhs or m&s are the places to go for underwear...) i quite like the way hermione is more bothered about teaching than about the fact that she's accidentally married her best friend's twin brother - very her i feel! looking forward ot seeing how they handle an actual class ...
AerLynn chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Interesting.
BillyJo chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Its great keep going this is going to be as great as the other onr I can tell!
aLiar chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
*looks suspicously at monitor then warily all around her* an original time travel story? could it be? is the world coming to an end? is this a sign of the apocalypse? *decides to get pissed and ignore it hoping it might go away*
MarilynJean chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
wow, i really liked it. great job.
little mimi chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
great chappie! can't wait till the classes start. update soon!
PandylBas chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Left it off, for the best part...lol continue on
missingxthexpast chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
wow! i love the entire story! it's amazing how you put in the entire getting married through time travel thing! UPDATE SOON!
Lennexa chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
This is good. I think you'll need to develop the bits with Dumbledore in later chapters because if he noticed they didn't have wedding rings then he should know they aren't telling the whole truth. Also I think it would be a good idea to explore the potion idea more. This is Hermione were're talking about. She'd be reading every book she could get her hands on and making Fred tell her what exactly he did with the potion. Especially the side effects with their newfound connection.

I'm also looking forward to seeing them interact with the students! Keep going!
prying.delilah chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
GOSH! Update again! Right now! I'm not leaving my computer until I get that email that says you've posted.

How's that for incentive?
san01 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
super,great,amaizing, you want UPDATE SOON.;)
LaraMarieNY chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Very good start...I'm looking forward to seeing where this story is going. Keep up the good work!
nehimasgift chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
o fred's in trouble! lol anyways good start and it has potential. i like the beginning so far and i hope fred and hermione can resolve their differences for fred's sake. haha. good job and update soon! :]
1,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »