Reviews for Love Means Never Having to TimeTravel
KrazieChikadee chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Lol, nice one. I love the ending. Update soon please, this is really good.
ShesJustAPerson chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
YEAH I LOVE IT! oh I soo cant wait to read what will happen next! update when you can please! later!
StarLightStarBright567 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I like it, its a good start, and i think it'll be a good story.
Lennexa chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This is really good! Very funny! And a nice idea! Keep it up!
BillyJo chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I really liked your old story the one you've just finished, and I can't wait for for this one, keep reviewing and fast before my head explodes, LOL!
picchic chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is a great story. I'm not normally a fan of time travel, but I like how you do it. I definently like "Greg Wilson" and his wife. I'm almost afraid of what Hermione is going to do to Fred. Keep up the good work!

~picchic
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Well it looks as if it could be interesting. Why was everyone calling her princess? Hope it'll be as great as your other stories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
yay love uopdate soon
san01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
o I think that this story is going to be SOON PLS!
kirbyfrank chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Love it! This looks interesting. Time Travel stories tend to be my favorites.
amrawo chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
great first chapter! haha they have to be married! i can't wait for the next chapter! i love this so far! update very soon!
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wait, Fred, George, and Charlie were shorter and broader sholders the others were tall and lanky well so says HPatGoF.
RachL8 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
this definitely has potential to be quite funny. i normally avoid time travel stories like the plague, but this could be intriguing. would definitely like to read the next chapter...
Tara-Yo chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
THis looks great! :-) I hope you keep going :-)
mooooony chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I'm excited, this seems like a really cute story! I'm curious as to how Hermione knew Fred's alias was Greg, unless she was awake when he said it, I don't know! Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Lynz