Reviews for Battle for Terra
XDarkZeroX chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
PLEASE continue to write this story,the show must go on right?

Please finish this story *Puppy eyes* Pleease :(
Bahne-156 chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
YOUVE RETURNED. please by the grace of god, you must finish this story!
Alexander the Wind Rider chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
That Caretaker unit... I wonder... I'm quite interested in this story, it's an excellent sequel to three utterly kick-A class fics. It's very accurate, and the use of the Elder System is superb. I hope that when (not if, when) Capcom makes a Legends 3, it's at least something like this.
CrimePayzVS chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
Ah finally a damn update!
TheSword chapter 7 . 8/3/2003
sigh... It's pretty sad that its 3rd of August 2003, and no updates. :(

Will you continue writing this or not?

It's a great story!
GoldamonX chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
As good as this story is why are you not you are giving up please do tell us readers. But if not at least tell us when you intend to update next.
Cybertoy00 chapter 7 . 5/7/2003
Wow! :D Great story thus far! Please Update!...Pretty Please?
Matt chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
You're torturing me with make the next chapter REAL soon.
SKirly chapter 7 . 12/27/2002
nice keep going
Mia Elf chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
An update! _ Yay! I just love your writing!

But you left us all in suspense here! Setting everything up and ending it like that...

( I will wait patiently for an update... which will hopefully be withing a couple of months?
CP chapter 7 . 11/30/2002
Hey! I cannot tell you how much I love your stories! XD But I think you already know that! _ Anyways, I can't wait to read more!
Q'-'Q chapter 6 . 9/9/2002
write some more the suspense is killin me!
liteb chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
That was good. write more and include the bonnes some more
Vile chapter 5 . 7/22/2001
I'm so glad both of you decided to write sequels to your previous fanfics. Illogical is one of my favorite fanfics and made me a huge fan of Sera and Jiji. I also think that both series show the personalities of the characters from the game. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Protoman Triger chapter 5 . 7/7/2001
Very good so far, nice use of the Elder system.