Reviews for From Duty to Love I
Olaenda chapter 5 . 11/26/2018
I love this angle on the characters!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Nice story. Interesting perspective. Is there a part II?
chickenwriter chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Aw...I like THIS Rupert! The nice one, who loves Clarisse. But not like that, because she belongs to Joe.
Captain Weirdo chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
This is an incredible story. You have set such a wonderful mood and your treatment of the characters is outstanding. Bravo!
eac-dudette chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
aw this is a fantastic story! i didn't know you wrote PD and TSOM ... i just remember reading your CSI stuff but this is all so great!
Prettycrazy chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
OH NO YOU CAN'T "END" IT HERE! Oh my oh my love it even more now! Everything in this story feels like something that I've truely seen. You are amazing!
caffeineisthenewblack chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
Oh my goodness. Such a sad way to end it. Will they ever be able to just BE...together? Sigh. I love it! You have done a fabulous job...so happy to know there is a part 2 coming up! CANNOT WAIT!
RevSue chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
Thank you for this wonderful story ... I love all the details, but I'm starting to be worried that things aren't going to work out the way *I* think they should! LOL

Great job, in my opinion!
aserene chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
I love this! I can't wait for more! Please update soon! I'm rather surpised that they stopped but, I guess i shouldn't be...
mainer2121 chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
I am really enjoying this story a great deal. Poor C&J - you just feel so sorry for them here. To so quickly go from having a great night to walking away a bit from each other. Looking forward to Part II.

Sue
caffeineisthenewblack chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
I adore this story! I cannot wait to see what unfolds. :squee: AH! Ok sorry...needed to have a little fit. Teehee. Don't make us wait too long for the next part! It's wonderful! Clarisse and Joe, the conflict and the sexual tension...AH I love it!
Prettycrazy chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
THIS IS AMAZING! WOW! I can't wait for more, and please don't let us wait this long again!
crtjester chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
This is really good, and I am enjoying it immensely.

laura
jjmlucky13 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
This is fantastic, I love the spanish too! Joe is such a romantic, I hope you treat us with a romantic rendevous!
mainer2121 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
great chapter - I love how you are showing all the characters here and their relationships with each other. I can't wait for more.