Reviews for Operation Boyfriend Retention
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/23
Fluffy and romantic with a dash of humor. Very nice.
OwlPostAgain7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
lovely. you're my favorite author for humor fics, and I hope you have a chance to get back into FF at some point.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
very funny
Kallandra chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was wonderful, hilarious! It always annoys me so much when writers have a character commenting on how identical Lily and Ginny are. This story brightened my whole day. Thank you!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
A good story and a great line to include "Our love is not oedipal". I had wondered.
They Are Watching Us chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Amazing. More, more, more, more!
Katia11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I hate when people compare Lily and Ginny.. yes they both have red hair but their personailities are sooo different!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Loved this story, I agree that Ginny would not have let Harry get away with being his Noble, Pratish self. She knew that he heeded her more that he would admit and leaving her behind would do nothing to insure her safety.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Steve
Ericd chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh Thank You! I've read some pretty bad stories lately and I needed one to give me a good laugh. Definitely one of my favorite so far. One of my favorite subjects is Lupin/Sirius interfering in a good way with Harry and Ginny, always makes for an entertaining read.

Eric
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love it.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Go Ginny! She is just awesome.

Thanks for writing.
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow, I read this fic before and I was like 'oedipal?'

My English class just finished reading Oedipus on friday and now I'm like, 'ohhhhhhh'
Disapointed guy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
WOW! this shit was supper lame why the fuck did i read this bullshit it was so disapointing i nearly CRIED through the entire thing AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SPELL JENNY like ginny thats really stupid get a fucking life you fagget loser

-thanks write more
Justa reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I thought the story was kind of to American for a British franchise. Also if the relationship was secret why did she just tell Lupin so easily. Other than that the story was a B
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Omg this was so cute! Such a fun, spunky make-up story. Wonderful job! :)