Reviews for Dark Archangel III: The Last Scion
Keiko Braginski chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Please hurry up and write the next chapter! I so want to know what happens.
animatedrose chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
sad! Mean Lucemon, killing his own son. was that Myo? SAD! update update update! I love your writing so much!
saruwatarikoumiko chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
I can sympathize with Lokimon's "middle child syndrome" ahah. The ending is so sad... please update soon! ]
Whiteling chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh, that was tragic. But at least we could have a clue to Myo's origins . . . I wonder if he'll ever find his roots.
TyrantFlame chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Sniff, sniff... dat's so sad... TT_TT keep writing, i wanna see wat happens next. It's no good leaving me hanging! I'll hunt you down if u don't upload soon. _ (j/k)

Is Beelzemon in? O_o I'm all the rave for him. As blackmage718 is for Daemon... ;;

Yay! Myo's an angel! _ Lokimon's such a brat! I wonder if he'll get zapped by lightning while he flies! _
TyrantFlame chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hi A-Chan! it's me! I LIVE!

And as sual, your work never fails to impress me. I can't wait to see how Azraelmon turns out. He's SO adorable! i can picture him right now...

By the way, I haven't got the time to read the others, sorry... ;; i'm just too busy with my current digimon story 'Road Back Home'. I hope you can give me an opinion, because when i re-read it this morning, i thought it sounded odd. O_O

Oh yeah, i hope you'll update soon! I love your stories!
Sabriel-19842 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Yaay! Myo and Angewomon have kids! I like the way you described their children and the personalities you gave to them...poor Aeronumon, having a deformed face and feeling like he doesn't belong with the angels...kind of like how myo felt earlier in your dark archangel series.

Poor Angewomon! it's understandable why she can't tell her husband about Lucemon...and yet I think it's rather unfair that the angel council is lying to him like that!

Well anyway, this is really exciting so far! I can't wait until the next chapter is up!
missterio chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Sorry I didn't read this sooner, but I had things going on in my life, and besides that: the internet shut us down for complicated reasons.

Anyways... I don't think this chapter is boring or anything like that. It's nice to know about everything that has happened and IS happening right now with our favorite characters (mainly Myotismon for me.)

Wow... Myotismon's kids definetely have problems, don't they? Especially that Lokimon one... he reminds me of both my own brother and the kid Edmond from the Chronicles of Narnia. Feel bad for parents...

Something tells me that Lokimon is going to join Lucemon somehow... it probably won't happen, but that's just what I think.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
vampirelucemon chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
*drools over the thought of Luce Vamde*

Atheana thy are a fic godess
vampirelucemon chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
1 whole chapter without Vamdemon - that's somewhat odd

Good chapter rather sad
Kiely chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
This is great! So what happens next?
Sabriel-19842 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Poor Estrallamon! That was terrible when Lucemon seduced her like that, and then she got killed in sad!

So is Azraelmon the future Myotismon?

I love your vivid descriptions of everything, especially your new characters, and the history of the begginning of the digital world!

I'm really looking forward to what happens next!
missterio chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Wow... I am so happy to see the last trilogy to the whole Dark Archangel story. So intense the beginning is, but not in a bad way of course. You are such a great writter at these things!

I wish I could of watched the digimon episodes with Lucemon and all, but after the second season, I didn't watch them anymore. I have read about the evil-mon on websites, but that's about it. He seemed pretty gruesome when he stabbed his own son in the back with a knife. I'm surprised he didn't go to jail for child abuse! (sorry, just something I had to put out there.)

Poor Esterllamon for being betrayed by Lucemon and then dying after her son was stabbed. She shouldn't have slept with that evil angel in the first place; if she knew he was evil and all. No matter how desperate, you shouldn't trust evil people.

I'm guessing (that in later chapters) that will Lucemon will want to kidnap one of Myotismon's children... oh well, I'll find out in the chapters to come.

Great start! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This is a really good story. I wish I could write as good as you. I see you read my crossover story. I am a fan of Myotismon. I had to change Myotismon into a girl. It was that or have Tai changed into a girl when in the Pokemon World.