Reviews for Talk
Tricki chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Awesome fic, just one complaint - where's the next chap? ;P

Love T
Dugleik chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Yea, Aiden
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
cool.
NeverMindDream chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Well then girl I'm checkin' out your style...I'm likin' it...I loved the convo with Flack!

The king is dead! LMAO...oh that just killed me

Danny just left...why didn't you say that...I did! LMAO oh dear I laughed right the hell out loud...that was priceless!
peeka. boo chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
YAY! DnA! oh Remote Control Princess. Where would I be without you? (probably wallowing in self pity over the lack of Aiden) Thank you for remembering your biology 101; DnA is the strongest bond!

XOXO,

Peeka. Boo?
LadyxMadonna chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Aw I like! More more more! I'm demanding aren't I? Really this is good...I hope Danny really was ignoring Aiden 'cause that would mean they still might get togther even if she's not on the show anymore!
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Good story. Update soon.
Loopey-Laura chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
aw, how sweet.
res chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
yey! back together...update soon!
dorkdork chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
"Flack? Is that you? What are you talkin' about?"

"Danny just left."

"Why didn’t you just say that!"

"I did!"

HAHAHAHA OHMYGOD. LOVE THAT! continue soon! It's really good. And I love how you're not rushing with everything. you know.. the kiss... the love... and stuff. most one-shot stories I read they just go ahead with things. so yeah, love it! FAVED, definately.
DispatchIsBomb chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
YES! I want more. now. jesus, you're taking too long to update :)

I love all your stories, and this one's just as good!

its awesome, continue like the wind
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
YAY! I immediately thought that same thing with that call Danny got from a "Cindy" in last week's episode. LOL!

Anyway, this was sweet! So very cute! And I can't wait for the Mac & Stella one...hehehehe

LOVING IT! More soon!

mandi :o)
CalleighRox chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
this is gr8, i love it so far, but :O, u stopped just as i REALLY got into it, lol, :P, plz continue, thnx,

CalleighRox

x
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Dude, you already know what I think but I felt this intense need to come and say it again. LOVE! & about the geekouts, you're very welcome. I love me a good geekout.