Reviews for Crash
Whatever Makes You Break chapter 30 . 12/29/2007
Aw! This was cute ) I enjoye dit. You'll have to add my story to your alert list && read mine too. Our stories are similar but very different. The way we portray characters; I mean. Good job.
NashNurse chapter 30 . 5/9/2006
Wow so I finally got around to reading this story. VERY, VERY, VERY GOOD! I absolutley loved it! Now I'm so anxious for you to update your other story. Good story...I absolutley loved it!
Sotto chapter 30 . 2/17/2006
I found it rather odd that anyone could get Hawkeye to give up the single life. I didn't really enjoy it... Rather predictable and your characters were almost half-baked... Their personalities were too close to the surface, if you know what I mean. I like complex characters that are almost impossible to understand, mainly because they add a lot to the story. I love your outlook on reviews. Too many people take critisism too personally (myself included).
4077hawk chapter 30 . 2/3/2006
Hi Christine. have just read the first chapter of the sequal. This was a great story but what a sad ending! Do you really think that Hawkeye and Jaclyn wouldn't have given each other a second look? I can't imagine any girl not giving him a first, second third look etc !(LOL)
Ebony Starstorm chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Hawkeyes first name is Benjamin... Ben... are they the same?
itsonlyme chapter 30 . 1/20/2006
great story! and, um...if she doesn't want Hawkeye, i'll gladly take him...i was born in Maine, myself, so...yeah, i'd better shut up and quit while i'm ahead. anyways, great story, and SEQUEL! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! please, don't keep us in suspense!
get-a-grip38 chapter 30 . 1/15/2006
Wow.

I feel the way I feel after finishing a really good book; like I'm still kinda there, in the story. Which is a very high compliment, from me.

On the other hand, I'm rather disappointed with where you ended it. I really thought they were going to make it work (I'm a hopeless romantic).

I loved your story; I just wish it wasn't over. LOL.

I do have one question though. Will Jaclyn have her child know about/meet Hawkeye ever?
jadebellamy chapter 30 . 1/14/2006
wow

thats it. I'm kind of stunned.

Marriages in Korea, war, don't really work. I thought it actualyl was goign to wrok but...

any way. You wrote this story brilliantly! And I congratulate you on that.

absinya
firebirdgirl chapter 30 . 1/14/2006
Aw...great way to explain the title...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 29 . 1/14/2006
Dun DUn DUNN! Well back to the crabby mother! Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 28 . 1/14/2006
I am surprised he didn't recognize her on the phone but whatever...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 27 . 1/14/2006
Hopefully things will work out! Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 26 . 1/14/2006
Where does she draw these conclusions from?
firebirdgirl chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
and she is always selfish as well...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 24 . 1/14/2006
Her mom is always pissed...Happy writing!