Reviews for The Misadventures of Draco Malfoy, Ferret
MissMJS chapter 18 . 3/19
I'm usually not a big fan of crack fics, but I'm making an exception for this one!
Goodness gracious, the sheer ridiculousness (in a good way) of this! xD
reckless13 chapter 18 . 2/26
Loved the story and I would read it if you wrote a sequel ferret Draco and ferret Harry sounds fun
BloodLikeRubies chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 18 . 7/14/2016
This is a great fiction, I enjoyed all along the reading.
LunarFay chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
I don't read crack fics much
But I am so crazy happy I read this one!
This was brilliant! I was crack ish but honestly could be taken serious in a really strange way, considering Draco had kits. This was honestly so cute & silly but willed with pining & angst. I loved this so very much!
Miyuki Ai Takashi chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
I don't often read crackfics, but I really enjoyed this one.
allhailthequeenofdemons chapter 18 . 5/1/2016
*stuttering incoherently*
Just found this, and while I am deeply confused and somewhat disturbed, I also loved it and I don't know how to feel anymore so I'll just continue *stuttering incoherently*
jillyfishes chapter 18 . 4/29/2016
I super enjoyed this story! It was a crackfic for sure, but you made me laugh more than I've laughed in a terribly long time. I was laughing through the entire thing, and the rest of it was so entirely endearing.

Thank you for a wonderful treat!
Mash0822 chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
Awwww. That was honestly so CUTE! And I learnt so much about ferrets!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Had I not already favourited you, author, I would have had to favourite this humorous cutie fam-fic! (even though it was written before 2008 & therefore didn't know that Sev was a good guy in the end but at least didn't have anything that really deviated from book 7 which I thought would be impossible to navigate around without the knowledge of the last book yet this story did so magnificently so I had to check the dates & wonder if the story had been edited after book 7 was out!

And yes to sequel ferret!Family
expressivelight chapter 18 . 2/6/2016
God! That was possibly the most disturbing Drarry fic I have EVER read; I have indeed read ferret stories of Draco, but him... pregnant... The little baby ferrets and Harry a dad is quite frankly, well, disturbing. All the same, the humor was to die for, so on that note, well done!
XanaduHawk chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
Well the kits are going to be an awkward problem when he becomes human again; "Oh no, these aren't my pets, they're my children. And I mean that in a very literal sense."
XanaduHawk chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
That poor canary.
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Wait, so the squid has a regular habit of molesting small animals?!
JuceBi chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
It really IS crack-fucking-tastic!
I love it!
Thats the second time I read it and you know- its this kind of creative and well written story which make out the fandom for me.
Really- Thank you for all.