Reviews for The Misadventures of Draco Malfoy, Ferret
PiptheSnake chapter 18 . 4/6
... Whatever I was expecting, it was not that... It was a brilliant read, though
ThebeatlesHead chapter 18 . 3/20
too funny ;)
Doctordonnanoble chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Well Draco is part elf
natsuki23 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Aw, that's so cute!
gosakusugishita chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
wah! the simple 'what if' can be turn to this? poor draco... you are awesomely creative. wow,,, please join OOKU INNER CHAMBERS fandom and write something for pairing gosaku/SUGISHITA. every ooku fans will be oh so happy to welcome you.
bettybox chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Yay I love it
OMG.WTF.BBQ.DERP.O-o chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
O.o
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Really? I LoVe you Snape! Best guy ever except for Harry, Draco, and Scorpius! This is so awesome I cannot help at all, cannot help, but. . . I don't know what but, but yeah, just so awesome. It's funny and at the _e_ with the other guy, made me want to pound St_y. He deserves it, but well, I don't mind the babies.
Sijglind chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
BRILLIANT! Laughed my ass off and scared the cat until she started biting me, but it was totally worth it.
zizou chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was hilarious but also sweet and sometimes heart-breaking. What did you do? Anyway, it was great!
EstelitaLinda chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
LOL KEWL 10/10
Novaeanglia chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Dear Saber ShadowKitten, some years have passed since I asked you for your permission to translate this story into German and share it. But I've been very busy with my , the last years so I didn't work on it much. As I seem to have more time at the moment I continued with the translation and in order to motivate me even more I already started sharing it. So, here you go: s/9380123/1/Die-Missgeschicke-des-Draco-Malfoy-Fre ttchen . Regards, Novaeanglia!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
OMG OMG OMG This is the cutest and possibly the saddest fic I've ever read in my entire life! 3 3 Draco is one great mom and Harry...well he's a bit of a prick to realize it before it was too late, but he's a great dad anyways 3 loved it!
BlackGoddess2k9 chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
That was awesome! Genuinly made me laugh and everything! I was a bit creeped out with the whole giant squid thing at the begining but I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did. Good stuff. Keep it up :3
Drops of Jupiter in My Hair chapter 18 . 5/5/2013