Reviews for Payback
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
So are we getting Unicron in on this too? 'Cuz that's the next thing I can think of.
AyameKitsune chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
More please! I wanna see Blurr and Sideswipe get together! _ I also want to know what happens to Starscream! And the Minicons!
Mobile Holmes chapter 19 . 3/13/2006
{chuckles a little} this was nice!
Archangel Ben chapter 18 . 2/28/2006
Good chapter.

I wonder what's going to happen next with the creeping in of Rad's room.
Mobile Holmes chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
oh geez... Sunstreaker's view of his bro's involvment'd been warped! {cringes}
turbomagnus chapter 17 . 2/5/2006
Please excuse me while I laugh maniacally.

*Proceeds to do so for several minutes.*

With that out of the way...

I'm kinda with Ben, it's so much more fun to terrorize (No BW Predacon jokes!) people.

Let's see, escapes, revelations, side-changes, flashbacks... yep, all the makings of a good chapter, which it was.

I almost feel sorry for Yama, he's about to be introduced to the real world...
Mobile Holmes chapter 17 . 2/5/2006
ooh-hoo! wonder what Yama's reaction'll be when he realize the truth about his parents...
Hex Power chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
AHAHAH! Sideswipe! Oh, Thrust is going to die a slow and painful death...agru...No one gets away with doing that to Sideswipe and lives! Send Ben on to him! He must pain...of course, it would have been kind of fun to see an evil Sideswipe...But still, DIE THRUST!
Mobile Holmes chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
oh man... Hope Koji doesn't habor any ill-will toward the kid... funny about the twins.
Tiamat1972 chapter 15 . 1/9/2006
Go Koji Go!

How do Wheeljack and Starscream fit into this?
Mobile Holmes chapter 15 . 1/9/2006
whoa! at least Saka got some of the SAME treatment that Koji had received all those years ago! talk about one MAD dad! ha-ha-ha!
Mobile Holmes chapter 14 . 1/4/2006
aw man, one of the lambo twins were taken prisoner? of all the low-down stunts! and i hope koji won't be TOO mad at his son!
Tiamat1972 chapter 14 . 1/4/2006
Like I said, DADDY is on his way. Oh Saka, this is gonna hurt...YOU!

Sigh. Why does everyone pick on the Twins? Maybe it would help if Armada Sideswipe wasn't such a twit. Watch out Rollbar, Spinner! Sunstreaker is not a bot to be taken lightly.
HexPower chapter 14 . 1/4/2006
Ok, Rollbar use to be my favorite but that is so down the drain now! Bad Decepticons, Bad! Argu...there was only three things I think Rollbar would do, One, just kill him slowly or fast (more likey slow) two, just use him as bait, or three, turned him into a Decepticon!
Tiamat1972 chapter 13 . 1/2/2006
Saka better watch out. DADDY is on his way. And this Daddy won't ignore evidence or hold back.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »