Reviews for Royal Flush
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Nice piece. Tsunade is such a rich character, and I like how you tease out her resentment and numbing.
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
The problem with reading so many fan fictinos of one single brilliant author is that after some time, one doesnt know what to say any more...

I can just say this was yet another awesome oneshot and that I absolutely love the way Tsunade thinks of her team, her teammates and her family and home. Especially her characterizations of Orochimaru, Sarutobi and Jiraiya are most fitting, and I like how she (well, you) mention the Yondaime, Kakashi and a few other characters along the line as well.

The most brilliant phrase surely was

"The day their teacher died, Orochimaru lost two hands.

Tsunade won three: two pairs and a Royal Flush."

But also, the paragraph about Naruto - about how his smile actually is a trademark of the Leafs shinobi, about Jiraiya and Yondaime wearing it and Kakashi faking it was great. And, of course, the end, with Tsunade losing her bet and returning home - because, it the end, thats what Konoha is to her and to all of them.

A really, really nice story - absolutely beautiful.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Brilliant. I loved it.
liliduh chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Well done!
Lost in Crimson chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This piece was absolutely brilliant.

"The day her teacher died, Orochimaru lost two hands.

Tsunade won three; twice two pair and then a royal flush."

For some reason, it took me a while to understand what you were trying to say, and then it CLICKED. I love the cleverness in that, how Orochimaru lost his arms and Tsunade won "hands" in cards. xD great job!
blaaaaaarg chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ah, beautiful.
Infinite Inficio chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
That- was awesome.

It's too late at night to think of anything really legitimate to say, and I'm currently unable to offer any critisism, so... yeah.
Achillea chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
A beautiful piece. Brilliant words, it just made me wish I could write like that. Great Job!
hee7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I know this story is about Tsunade, but I can't help thinking about how much I love Naruto.
celinae chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
An interesting and not *exactly* angsty oneshot (I would make the category just "General," but it's your story XD). But still good.

Ohh, I love the hand metaphor.. XD
santana chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
cute!

This is one of the best stories with Tsunade in it, that i've read. Good Stuff! b d
ikimi chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I think I've told you before how much I worship your writing, but hey, it can never be said too many times. Thank you for the great work, and keep it up, please!

Btw, I was a little confused as to Jiraiya's "three boys." Are these the Yondaime, Kakashi and Naruto?
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow. This was really good. I love the emotion and imagery; quite vivid. Great job! I'm adding this to my C2, hope you don't mind.
Calendar chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Yet again, you've managed to make me cry. Thanks. :D
Only Secret chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
a fantastic piece investigating the inner working of Tsunade's mind! Love it!