Reviews for The Plain and Simple Facts
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kiyo chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
You said that you wanted to make the sequels from this story...I've been waiting...please 3x... make that happen please... :-)
kirallie chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Good story. Though did you mean to post the wedding twice?
Haru Inuzuka chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
This story was just precious! I love SeiyaUsagi and I really fell in love with those babies; I'm really glad that little Amaris is okay! I have a little theory about those birthmarks; do they suggest that they are the heirs? Donavon heir of the stars, Lianna heir of the sun and Amaris heir of the moon? I'm honestly just taking a wild guess here... " Either way, I hope ya write a sequel! Ja ne! -
Lunalab chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
I think a sequel about Donavon, Amaris, and Lianna is a great idea. One question, why do the children have birthmarks when they're parents don't? That is very interesting.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
This is really great.

I hope you do more of Seiya/Usagi.
gcdv chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
u no wut would be cool, if u had a nother story following the life of te triplets, like they would either go and replace the starlights and then the scouts train them and stuff, maybe a love interest? huh? yeah u should definately do that! lol, no seriously, and if ure not going to, let me know so you can give me permission to do it...pleeze!
Tigeris chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Um...just 4 future reference, I think Chad is 'Yuuchirou' and the Starlights' Princess is 'Kakyuu'

Ciao
Serenity-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I must admit. I'm usually not crazy about Seiya and usagi together, but this fic is so good, i actually like them together can't believe i said that... I sure home dear old Mamo-chan would forgive me for sayting that... LOL...good job, keep it up... oh and read my fic under the name serenacrescentdayton eh?
Nikki Kou chapter 8 . 11/11/2002
i totally digged this fic. r u gonna write about the happy family. like a short insight into the future?

nikki

p.s. read my fics an tell me what u think.
Fi Fi Fia chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
That was great. I think you should write a series.
Sailor Star chapter 8 . 4/10/2002
Wonderful! Write more s/u fics soon! Seiya/Usagi rule!
Angel of Mischief chapter 8 . 11/10/2001
YAY! go seiya and Serena fans! hehehe I like them! they seem pretty cool together in my oh-so-humble opinion.! keep writing fics about them please! :)

ja ne!
MarsMoonStar chapter 8 . 10/31/2001
more more more more
Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 8 . 9/3/2001
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS GREAT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! *wipes sweat from brow* Whoo...I'm tired. Please make that sequel. You could have the three of them become Sailor Scouts and then they could all fall in love with someone. Please consider this! I like her babies also! Keep up the good work! You are an awesome writer!