Reviews for The Plain and Simple Facts
Kaluod chapter 5 . 4/11
"Eeew ka bastos ang salida ana oy nag kiss sa higdaan og nahubo og sanina ang babae og lalaki, Kuya" miingon si Stuart
"Unsa makita nimo" miingon si Kevin
"Hala unsa'y title ana kuya" miingon si Stuart
"Aaah! Seiya og Usagi ,Stuart" miingon si Kevin
"Pahawa kay puspus ta ka og silhig" miingon si kevin
"Lanut og Tukog kuya" miingon si Stuart
Na takas chapter 3 . 4/11
Nag telepuno si Stuart

"Hello! Naa si Kevin" Miingon si Stuart
"Hay ka buang sa imong kuya dong na takas siya sa balay na ko" Miingon si Juan
"Asa siya ni gawas" Miingon si Stuart
"Sa binatana" Miingon si Juan
"Mao ba asa dapit" Miingon si Stuart
"Sa kilid sa purtehan" Miingon si Juan

"Aguy ginoo ko!" miingon si Stuart
bati og nangaw chapter 2 . 4/11
"bati-a og nangaw sa imong amiga oy puti napinit nagi ngano man bati iyang nangaw?" miingon silang
Iho og Dave

"hay kabuang sa inahan na pag buntis niya kay nag inom sha og shake nagi sa gulan og cookies og
saging og iya gi apil ang hiwaan na masanas" miingon si Stuart. "hala maao ba sa siya nag inom" miingon si Juan.

"Didto sa iyang balay" miingon si Stuart unya ang bata ni dagan
"Hoy nawala siya" miingon si Juan
"Hay kulukoy!" miingon si Stuart
"Agay!" miingon si Juan
Ang Gatas chapter 1 . 4/11
"maayong butang, Lola Lita" Miingon si Mikis
"maayong butang pud die!" miingon sad siya

"papalita ko bi usa ka litro gatas sa baka tag pila na!" Miingon si Mikis
"aa tag singkawenta ra die" Miingon siya
"ka mahal pud ana oy naay barato dira?" miingon si mikis
"naa man naa ma'y tag gis" miingon siya
"asa man lola lita?" miingon si mikis
"pero ikaw ra man ka mag kuha sa gatas sa baka" miingon sad siya
Wow I love how you came up with the sun crystal! This was just wonderful to read! Thank you!
Sailor Tigress chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
This was all fun to read! It would be fun if you continued ]
I like the dialogue. You are very creative!
Sailor Tigress chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
This is great!
Sailor Tigress chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
I love the way you write. The wording, the imagery, the flow- I'm really enjoying reading it all.

Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kiyo chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
You said that you wanted to make the sequels from this story...I've been waiting...please 3x... make that happen please... :-)
kirallie chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Good story. Though did you mean to post the wedding twice?
Haru Inuzuka chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
This story was just precious! I love SeiyaUsagi and I really fell in love with those babies; I'm really glad that little Amaris is okay! I have a little theory about those birthmarks; do they suggest that they are the heirs? Donavon heir of the stars, Lianna heir of the sun and Amaris heir of the moon? I'm honestly just taking a wild guess here... " Either way, I hope ya write a sequel! Ja ne! -
Lunalab chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
I think a sequel about Donavon, Amaris, and Lianna is a great idea. One question, why do the children have birthmarks when they're parents don't? That is very interesting.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
This is really great.

I hope you do more of Seiya/Usagi.
gcdv chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
u no wut would be cool, if u had a nother story following the life of te triplets, like they would either go and replace the starlights and then the scouts train them and stuff, maybe a love interest? huh? yeah u should definately do that! lol, no seriously, and if ure not going to, let me know so you can give me permission to do it...pleeze!