Reviews for Falling For You
rinoakes chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
SHE LIKES BOTH OF THEM?

GOOD STORY

but i hate naruto please MAKE HINATA NOT LIKE HIM!

A HE ANNOYS ME SO MUCH!

but very cute sasuke/hinata scene at the end! :D:D:D:D:D

and cute chapter in all
kudarii chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
SUNSET? HINATA! YOU'RE TWOTIMING! MAN I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS! MAKE MORE! -
Kichou chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Great story. I love it.
Dearx chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
naruto surely asks the strangest question..."why do you like me" XDD love that line and it just really fits naruto's personality. I dontknow, I could really see him asking that question.

im sensing tension with sakura and hinata to comeup soon or something XDD

please update soon love the fic btw :D
Majia chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
KAWAII! That was absoulutely wonderful, so gorgeous -sobs- ...wait...Sasuke, No offense to Naruto but the way he treated Hinata was un-called for and i don't think he deserves her. The only reason he talked to her is because Sakura told him and for him to ignore her immediatly when he saw Sakura was also uncalled for...my vote is still with Sasuke. . please tell me this isn't a burn, i wasn't trying to. i apologize if i did.
swt2chlk chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
this really good it so sad how hinata dad treats her wow really sad. i loved it plz update soon
BelleRaev chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
yay. this story is really good. is it gonna be a love triangle thing going on? i love those. update soon.
Embrace nothing chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
im speachless i dont know exacly waht to say escept for that fact that i loved this chapter i hope u update soon

see ya
rinoakes chapter 2 . 1/13/2006

O

ok i love naru/hina...but please! HINATA HAS TO LIKE

SASUKE:'(

PLEASE! MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH SASUKE!

:'(
rinoakes chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
aw i love naru/hina but sasuke and hinata make such a cute couple! in your fic, PLEASE MAKE HINATA LIKE SASUKE AND NOT NARUTO!
Innogen VorwandKlugheit chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
great Plz update soon
xqueenxofxannoyancex chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Nice Story -
juliagulia1017 chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
gwah! naruto really is dense...

but i hope you'll make this as sasuhina-y as possible! sasuke saw hinata naked... that's a start! j/k
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
hey good chappie. update soon.
kenshinlover2002 chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
I liked the chapter. Still, I don't think Naruto's starting to like her, like her. I think it's just because he knows she's the only one who likes him and admires him. Anyway, update soon please.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »