Reviews for Count
fantacination chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Two favorite quotes from these: "Neji's eyes surrender for him forever, blinking white flags; and nothing he does surrenders, ever, flashing white hands."

"Neji likes Sasuke wild and unbound, red and black and white like a painting made in ink and blood,"

Just beautifully done.

I really like the general atmosphere and tone you have for these and I know multichapter challenges for 30_Kisses get's progressively harder. The characterization was nicely done, too, I felt, and despite the almost meandering tone, I found it very readable. :)

The dynamics between the boys was interesting, although I'm not much of a NaruSasuNaru fan (le gasp), I don't think anybody could question that they do have this profound tie to eachother as any best friend/ superpowered rival twosome do and everyone they encounter has to relate to that. Even Sakura their teammate did. But I like that you pointed out the similarities between Neji and Sasuke and I love how they interact, and I understand given the nature of 30 kisses, it really is kinda hard to develop the romance gradually without going metaphorical. XD;

Although... Neji and Sasuke's speech/dialogue/way of talking was a bit too formal, for me- especially since they aren't that old, but I admit its been a while since I've read Naruto. For example, a 13 year old who basically raised himself saying "indeed" kind of jarred me.

Btw, I was surprised when I figured out they're still around 13-14 here- I guess Naruto doesn't leave Konoha to train in this timeline?

But overall, great work and looking forward to reading the next 24! XD
kaisergirl chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
I really love your stories! The way it flows beautifully and just the way it's wrriten. It kind of reminds me of the way I write. There are some grammar errors, but not a lot. Some of them, at one point, do get confusing. But, it's the type of confusing that makes the story more meaningful. At least that's what I think. Your story also help lift my writer's block, and I thank you for it. This and you are going to my favorites :).
niver chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
It's too bad this hasn't been updated in a long while, it was really awesome. Beautiful imagery, great characterizations ... loved it.
InMyEyesForever chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I luv ur fic! Its so gd!
Feirdra chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
... Wow. I don't really know what to say, especially after that last chapter. I've only read two fics of yours before this (sannin and wee!Naruto looking in on the aftermath of the Uchiha slaughter), but that's all I need to develop a taste for your style, which is absolutely breathtaking. Not only that, but your characterizations are gorgeously nuanced, with just the right amount of edge to make NejiSasu WORK (and it's a pairing I've only recently begun to tilt my head at, and I love the intensity you've given it). M. I do love my doomed and dysfunctional boys. Although I'm not completely sure about Naruto's role in this; he seems very background, but then again Kishimoto has kind of driven the SasuNaru relationship into a corner. :/

Argh, I wish there was more of this. XD You wouldn't happen to have written more SasuNeji or something, would you?

~Fyre
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Only you can make this work. I love your writing style.
Stinky Wizzleteats chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Dude, I am loving your style. Just...loving it. I'll be offering much more coherent feedback once I read all chapters to date and that meshes with me finding some free time to even properly review. But for now, just to let you know: your story rocks my world. And my world's been rocked before, but never so violently, and never this good.

~SW
Hidden Frog chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
please more chapters? *puppy dog eyes* i really love this story.
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
-sqeas-

HOT DAMN I LOVE THIS!

You're a wonderful writer! REALLY REALLY REALLY!

I LOVE NejiSasu to DEATH! 8D

And I LOVE the end of this chapter. -drools- Oh... sexy innuendo...

I LOVE IT! -squeals-

KUDOS FOR BEING WONDERFUL!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

JA NE!

DDB
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
*_* This is SO good. I really loved the way you have written out this story. I thought the whole cheating on Naruto thing was going to get to me... I thought I was going to end up hating Neji... but so far, so good, and I still love him like always! Thank you SO much for writing this and PLEASE continue!
valkyrja21 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
...wow. Just... wow. o_o
cajun-beauty chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
I'm really intrigued by this and I wonder if they'll ever get caught...
Hysp chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
A wonderful, flowing style. Great descriptions and characterization.

~Jessica
ryuutsukihime chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
*laughs* That Lee and his Curry of Life. XD
ryuutsukihime chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
Wow...yet another wonderful chapter! I've missed out two chapters...*sobs* Well, I had to say...this was nicely done. The conversation between Neji and Naruto...lovely. *-* XD