Reviews for Candlelight
Wings of Avalon chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh, now that is a scary story. I always thought Leo was being a hard ass for all of those episodes until the Ancient One finally straightened his angsting self out. But taking it out on poor Mikey? He's my favorite! Still, great little one-shot.
Red Tale chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
*gasp...what?...

I think it was a clever plot but I can't quite get my head around Leo actually not knowing Mikey was there...I mean, he's Leo. So, I don't know.

But bonus points for using the vocab word "Pensive". It's the name of my cat.

Also extra points for being a Static Shock fan.
SaiyanQueenVega chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This just begs for more, yet it also seems complete as it is...letting the reader finish it in their mind.

Great job hun!
Zombi-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
-cries- that is sad...Well done story though!
DC Johnson chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
MY GOD! O_O No matter how many times I read this I am STILL speechless! I loved this! and you did good at a new Gene!
Phantom chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Oh, you must continue this! I gotta know what happens next! Update soon!
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
OMG! that's so horrible, poor, poor, poor Mikey! (and Leo and the rest of course)! please update incredably soon!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Why is it always my poor guy that ends up dying! Then again, in this instance, it's forgivable because I honestly believe that if Leo isn't careful, he's going to end up getting himself hurt or worse killed. And if he doesn't get himself hurt or killed, then he is sure as shell is going to get his brothers hurt or killed. I'm proud of you though! You tried a new genre which is always a good thing! Update soon please!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
AH! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! What happens? Is Mikey okay? PLEASE update as soon as you can! I think that this is a wonderful take on Leo and Mikey's feelings after the final Shredder fight. Great job, and please update! If you don't, I'll lose what's left of my mind! .
lost-katana chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Oh. My. God.

Poor Mikey! Oh no, Leo. This is horrible! Beautiful story, mind you, but... you get what I mean!

Please, please update soon! And don't let Mikey die. That would be the worse thing ever!

P.S. By the way, Dead of Night has been updated about five times or so in your abscence.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Oh no! Please tell me Mikey isn't dead! I couldn't bear that,even though Leo's my favorite Turtle. I'm not bothered by Leo's attitude at all. He just feels betrayed by what Karai did to him. I do want to jump through the TV and give that poor Turtle a hug. He needs one. I wish Usagi could have gotten through to him. Oh,well, maybe we'll see a change this week. Update soon. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Painted Ys chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
You- you didn't- you just... are you INSANE?

Get up a new chapter RIGHT AWAY! How could you do something that horrible? Jeez!
longing for leo chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Oh my God. That WAS angsty...I like! Please continue! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT! Please, even if you kill Mikey off, please give us more. Please don't end it there. You're style is great, you've really gotten into the turtle's psychies well, so please continue this!
Reijiro chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
ooh, dark Leo slips up. I like. Are you going to continue with this? I hope so, just so I can see what happens to Mike / the family over this.

Cheers.