Reviews for Shattered Dreams
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so please hurry up.. )
Bess chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
For those of us fatherless children out here:

Hey, if you're just gonna depress us, why write it? Not fair...
AJeff chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Jarod was finally free, but all alone, thinking no one loved him. How sad. Good story.
Momo20 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Good story. I love fanfics of Jarod being captured by the Centre, but in my opinion, Miss Parker was really too smooth and kind with Jarod. I also love the idea of Sydney telling Jarod that he doesn't like him to make the pretender breaks all the ties.
Nans chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
She knew that Sydney really did love and care about Jarod, but he could never tell him. If Jarod knew then he wouldn't cut all ties to them. She knew that what Sydney said to Jarod was to keep him safe so that he wouldn't be captured again.

Great, yes thatis very true

Sydney walked to the car with tears in his eyes. He really did love and care for Jarod. He knew that this was for his own good. He never wanted anything like that to happen to him again. Miss Parker looked at Sydney and saw the tears.

"It had to be done Sydney. He wasn't going to break the ties himself.

"I know, but did I have to be so cruel to him? "

"There was no way around it and you know it. "

"I really do love and care for him."

"I know Sydney, I know."

Oh so very true (SOB)

Great story

Brought a tears to my eyes

Nans
Charro chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
it's sad to see Sydney have to tell Jarod those things but i can see why, sometimes poeple have to say cruel things in order to protect the ones they love. very good story, looke forward to more soon.