Reviews for What A Christmas!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great story :), you really made me laugh with this one. Although, I gotta admit I felt bad for Alan - I mean... it wasn't exactly his fault either, was it? Poor guy... taking the fall for it.

Anyways, I had a lot of fun reading! Thanks!
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
"Now, I don’t want to put any unnecessary pressure on you, but if I have to damage my ship, I will come up there and hurt you.” This was so funny. I love Gordon. Only he would be paranoid about random stuff like Jeff having an evil twin named George.
spinkle22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I love this story, it makes me chuckle! Not sure why... Spinky :D
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
HA! A tripped- out Gordon... *dissolves into another sniggering fit*
Math Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Yay! I remember this one! Gordon is a truly diabolical schemer, and everyone's reactions to his confused, paranoiac ramblings afterward are hilarious! Well done, and a good time to release it! )
ejb chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
What a great Christmas fic. What is that chemical Choro-thane? You could make a fortune sellng it if Gordon's condition is anything to go by. So funny and poor Virgil worried in case they had to cut into his beloved Thunderbird. Pleased they all got reunited for Christmas except for Alan that is, who scarpered pretty quickly out of the way.

Loved all of it. Another great story as usual.
Spense chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I love this story. I'm so glad you finally posted it. It's a real gem. The little touches, like Scott's thought about Gordon not having to worry about his father, he had to survive Virgil first, the eggnog, Virgil's 'amazing impression of a fish' and Alan's hacking, all make for a great story. Those touches bring the guys to life and make them so human and make us feel like we know them.

Like all of your stories, this one really shows the juxtaposition of the amazing things they do with the little details of real life. We see their personalities so clearly.

And I love the humor. Gordon trying to take off in TB2 and the comments about coal in stockings and the DV92 was priceless.

Definately up to your usual standards, and as always, looking for more by you.
Chemical Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Wow, now that was hilarious, just what I needed to cheer me up after the afternoon from hell. Gordon was just great, shows what he is capable of when he REALLY puts his mind to something, I especially loved the singing to John, a clone indeed and Jeff having an evil twin excellent. I hope and beg for more of your work.
quiller chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Loved it - especially the bit about Virgil's teenage amours - that would make good material for another story (large hint here).
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Awesome :) What a story to cheer up a stinking hot, boring afternoon. My favourite line... 'Unfortunately, he has that dumb ass luck of his going for him.' That just about sums Gordon up perfectly! Gordon off with the fairies is hilarious; and what he did to his 'imposter' brothers! Classic. Oh, and I love Brain's detailed chat about chloropentafluoroethane. Where did you come up with that idea?
i'mpeckable chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Oh *giggle* Just what the doctor ordered after a bad day at work.
SaucerEyes chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
What a fantastic fic! And just in time for the holidays. I’m sure deep down, Gordon wishes he could remember the later part of that rescue. Even if it was unintentional, what’s a prank to Gordon if he can’t remember it? John being home for Christmas, was a great addition. And who could ever forget the Tracy boys around the piano ‘destroying’ some Christmas carol? Then, you have the tenacious spunk of grandma thrown into the mix.

Excellent job! What a Christmas that was.

Smartation2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hey great story I loved it. It made me smile!

small-but-strong chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
ah great fun for christmas, got me feeling festive and giving me a well needed laugh while working on the thesis from hell! really excellent stuff!