Reviews for My Chibi Guide
Lol
yanny10033 chapter 1 . 2/24
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS? jk I like the story, keep up the good work
Mirage chapter 14 . 1/31
very interesting this chap14...i was wondering why the black haired ninja was so blood thirsty and telling the guards off...it was not typical sasuke behavior...but itachi is really cute in protecting naruto and the trying to bring naru and gaara together
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Haha!~ I knew it! You didn't mention it was Sasuke.
Soixante-Douze chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
This is lovely, I adore this fanfiction *Handshakes*
Yvonne Park chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
Aw! They never kissed! What gives?! Haha geeze, I was so looking forward to a kiss. Oh well. Great story! I really enjoyed it. Chibi Gaara and Naruto are just so cute! :)

-Yvonne
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
Awe! ya, I think I might be in that group of fangirls who was hoping for a bit more fluff, but oh well. It was still a great story, I just love the Gaara and Naruto pairing. Thanks for the the great read! :)
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Ah I love this! I'm guessing that Naruto is going to become Hokage? Just a guess, and possibly completely off, but considering the likeness of his yukata it doesn't seem to impossible. Still reading :D
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I KNEW IT! *Does victory dance* I noticed that you didn't specify which Uchiha, and kept saying Sharingan-user, so I figured Itachi was involved somehow. I just didn't know exactly what you had in mind for this fic. I'm so glad I'm right, I rarely am. Anyway, I absolutely love this fic. It's really cute, and funny, and among the best that I've read. Add a bit of Uchiha secrets and darkness and it's perfect. Really do like this :)
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Asdjaksfhjdadmfjakhdfkajdij soooo cute! Great story idea, I think I'm gonna enjoy reading the rest of this :)
PurpleSong chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
Awww! I love the last "naruto is home", soo heart warming!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
Please make more please
Yami no Tsuki chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
I love this, it's really cute. And funny. :3
GaaNaru is so adorable!
I really like the way you portrayed Sasuke. Usually people write him as moody and negative (especially when they're not writing SasuNaru), but here he's just cool! Yay! (SasuNaru is my OTP and I think Sasuke is psychotic, but misunderstood. If he got therapy he would be like he is in this.)
Also I thought it was great that the were very few mistakes (if any). I appreciate it. Mistakes are distracting -.-
Mukuro234 chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
HEhe this was an awesome fic
777angeloflove chapter 22 . 4/12/2013