Reviews for My Chibi Guide
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 14 . 8/11
Haha!~ I knew it! You didn't mention it was Sasuke.
Ed Sheeran's Fangirl chapter 22 . 7/12
This is lovely, I adore this fanfiction *Handshakes*
Yvonne Park chapter 22 . 5/17
Aw! They never kissed! What gives?! Haha geeze, I was so looking forward to a kiss. Oh well. Great story! I really enjoyed it. Chibi Gaara and Naruto are just so cute! :)

Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
Awe! ya, I think I might be in that group of fangirls who was hoping for a bit more fluff, but oh well. It was still a great story, I just love the Gaara and Naruto pairing. Thanks for the the great read! :)
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Ah I love this! I'm guessing that Naruto is going to become Hokage? Just a guess, and possibly completely off, but considering the likeness of his yukata it doesn't seem to impossible. Still reading :D
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I KNEW IT! *Does victory dance* I noticed that you didn't specify which Uchiha, and kept saying Sharingan-user, so I figured Itachi was involved somehow. I just didn't know exactly what you had in mind for this fic. I'm so glad I'm right, I rarely am. Anyway, I absolutely love this fic. It's really cute, and funny, and among the best that I've read. Add a bit of Uchiha secrets and darkness and it's perfect. Really do like this :)
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Asdjaksfhjdadmfjakhdfkajdij soooo cute! Great story idea, I think I'm gonna enjoy reading the rest of this :)
PurpleSong chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
Awww! I love the last "naruto is home", soo heart warming!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
Please make more please
Yami no Tsuki chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
I love this, it's really cute. And funny. :3
GaaNaru is so adorable!
I really like the way you portrayed Sasuke. Usually people write him as moody and negative (especially when they're not writing SasuNaru), but here he's just cool! Yay! (SasuNaru is my OTP and I think Sasuke is psychotic, but misunderstood. If he got therapy he would be like he is in this.)
Also I thought it was great that the were very few mistakes (if any). I appreciate it. Mistakes are distracting -.-
Mukuro234 chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
HEhe this was an awesome fic
777angeloflove chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
Shiyaki chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
So, I've finally finished. It cute through the end and funny how many people try to get them together. The hint at KakaIru was awesome as well. The actual conclusion of the romance part seemed a bit rushed, though. I feel a bit sorry for both of them. I guess, it's not easy to be the leaders of two different towns in different countries.
flaming rose chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
First reaction: Epppppppppppppppp!

Second reaction: Yay!

Third: Wha-! It's over?! How could this be?!

Fourth: Please write a small sequel(that means like a after story, right?)to go on the end of this! Pleaaaaaasee!#

Fifth(?): Nawwwwwww, it's just fine as it is! Excellent work, and thank you so much! I really loved this story! I'm going to favorite this in my bookmarks! I would favorite on my family's computer, but note the word family's. If I saved it on there it'd be no doubt that my parents would find out and snoop. And we can't have that, know can we? (Smiles charmingly and bows politely(?)to the athur.) Thank you so much for such a WONDERFUL fanfiction! I can't wait to read your profile page! So, bye for now! Ciao! ;)
flaming rose chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha! That Naruto!