Reviews for My Chibi Guide
LocalLatina chapter 22 . 4/22
Awww i really enjoyed it!
Everything's Relative chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Too much kawaii. Too much
Everything's Relative chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Squeee! Too much cute!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
Lol
yanny10033 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS? jk I like the story, keep up the good work
Mirage chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
very interesting this chap14...i was wondering why the black haired ninja was so blood thirsty and telling the guards off...it was not typical sasuke behavior...but itachi is really cute in protecting naruto and the trying to bring naru and gaara together
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Haha!~ I knew it! You didn't mention it was Sasuke.
Soixante-Douze chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
This is lovely, I adore this fanfiction *Handshakes*
Yvonne Park chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
Aw! They never kissed! What gives?! Haha geeze, I was so looking forward to a kiss. Oh well. Great story! I really enjoyed it. Chibi Gaara and Naruto are just so cute! :)

-Yvonne
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
Awe! ya, I think I might be in that group of fangirls who was hoping for a bit more fluff, but oh well. It was still a great story, I just love the Gaara and Naruto pairing. Thanks for the the great read! :)
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Ah I love this! I'm guessing that Naruto is going to become Hokage? Just a guess, and possibly completely off, but considering the likeness of his yukata it doesn't seem to impossible. Still reading :D
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I KNEW IT! *Does victory dance* I noticed that you didn't specify which Uchiha, and kept saying Sharingan-user, so I figured Itachi was involved somehow. I just didn't know exactly what you had in mind for this fic. I'm so glad I'm right, I rarely am. Anyway, I absolutely love this fic. It's really cute, and funny, and among the best that I've read. Add a bit of Uchiha secrets and darkness and it's perfect. Really do like this :)
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Asdjaksfhjdadmfjakhdfkajdij soooo cute! Great story idea, I think I'm gonna enjoy reading the rest of this :)
PurpleSong chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
Awww! I love the last "naruto is home", soo heart warming!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/6/2014