Reviews for Tenacity
Adlytam chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Wow! I can't believe that I haven't read your story earlier. It's amazing! I love your style and that you can catch them all just perfectly. While reading your story I had impression that I can hear all the dialogues being said in the actual show. Your Cameron is mature and strong, and very capable as a doctor - just the way I know she could be if her character wasn't marginalised after season 3. I think that this is one of the best fanfiction piece I have ever read, right along with Saints and Saviors by Enchanted Aipril. Bravo! And thank you for writing it!

Just one question - are you going to continue - I mean, it can obviously stay as it is now, but still if you decide to add new chapters I'm all for it.

Hugs!

Adlytam
linelm chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Great story! I'm sorry you never finished it.
sweetart28 chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Even though you haven't updated in quite some time, do you think you might finish this story eventually?

I love it so much, I would just love a resolution!
Krisz chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Yet another fantastic story unfinished :(

Is it abandoned forever, or is there a chance that it gets finished sometime in the future?
jagnic233 chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Great story, are you going to update?
paradiso31 chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
great story. I can't wait to read more
AutumnSoleil chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Yay, they're going to give it a shot! Can't wait for more!
Witchy-grrl chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
"They managed to make it to House’s apartment before doing anything unbecoming two doctors in a room that had windows for walls. After the couch, but before the bed, they fought about the age thing again. After the bed, House brought up the saving him thing again. More fighting ensued, ending when Cameron slammed out of the apartment."

That is quite possibly the most brilliant way to describe sex without mentioning it at all. ;) I nearly died laughing.

I also adore you for making the start of their relationship so real and incredibly believable. THAT is totally how I would picture H/C in canon...well, at least now.

I am SO looking forward to more!
Sybil Olivier chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
now this is a great no fabulous story that is really just..great! love it and cant wait for more

~sam
coveredinrain83 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
I love this story! I just read it in full and I cannot wait for the last chapter! Please update soon!
CatchHouse21 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
I love this story so much :) Brilliant job with this installment! Can't wait to read the last chapter although I'll be sad to see it end.
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Oh, I really hope it isn't 6 months before this is updated again! I loved it! It wasn't overly sweet or angsty, just them.

;)
Sunshine-M chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
I just discovered yor story, and I have to say that I love it... I don't know when you plan to update it, but be sure that I will be reading the next part with great pleasure... You're doing a great job, and you really managed to make the best of your plot so far!
achildofthestars chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
I swear to all that is holy, this should be what's happening on the show. Not all this Huddy mess and Chase/Cam cracked out plots. Seriously, keep going so I won't die. lol.
Sybil Olivier chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
intresting! very very very intresting. so, when are you going to update? thats what id like to know.

~sam