Reviews for d3:fight for the future
ShadiceMaple chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
MAN! Your stories are awsome! The pokemon and digimon! Well the only thing is that I support Jyoumi and Kouyako... Hehe... Anyways you should try ContestShipping {MayXDrew}! X3333
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This is Ant Crown talkin at ya from the year 2005 and honestly...SCREWING OVER THE DARKMASTERS WAS COOL.
Bluesv20 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
rr
Gundamknight chapter 28 . 12/3/2004
that was the coolest fic and nice work with this combined fic and also I would relate to everybody and also I had a crush on Kari but it wouldn't work but now this guy is going relax after reading this sucker and also it took me a week to finish this long 28 chapter story and also you the coolest author and also nice work on the warlord because the form reminded me of Cell from Dragon Ball Z.

so see ya later.

GK
NurseGodaime chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
i LOVE DBZ
Dark-Paladin-Duelist chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
great fic,why you put Sam in I don't know

me:anyway,about the reveiw you left on one of my fics

Maku:everyone just calls me Max,my name is Maku Kamiya
Gijinka Renamon chapter 28 . 9/6/2002
Wow! Great job! I give this 5 stars!

(5 out of 10)
Lonewalker chapter 28 . 8/7/2002
MY EYES. THEY BURN. I've just spent the entire afternoon reading this fic and I'm now half blind. Very good story. You go man. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to read your next story because I'm very tired.
Lonewalker chapter 12 . 8/7/2002
Eyes... pain... can't see well... good story...

Tai: Enough (whacks my head)

Me: Sorry. Let me guess. Max will transform into some sort of super saiyan. That is going to hurt.
Lonewalker chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
One word: COOL. This is a pretty good story and I usually don't like other stories that have main characters other than the Digidestined. I'll keep reading. Man this is good.

Matt: There you are you son of a bitch.

Me (sighing): What do you want?

Matt: You'll pay for what you did to me.

Me: Oh give me a break. I'll review the other chapters
SSJ4Takeru chapter 28 . 8/6/2002
The end of a great saga to say the least. This has become one of my favorite action fic series. You really managed to mix up both DBZ and Digimon to deliver a very solid series. I commend you.

Now, I'm going to start reading D3: Max's Odyssey. I hear the Tamers will be in it. .

Love & Courage Forever!
SSJ4Takeru chapter 24 . 8/6/2002
NOO! ;.; Black War Greymon died! But he did save Max, which is a good thing. Now, we're going to see Max hand the Warlord's ass on a silver platter. You really done a really good saga here. If only this came out on tv. It probably be perfect for the sci-fi channel since Fox and the other broadcast bastards don't allow shows with bad language. Damn those bastards.

Ok, enough of my ranting of the broadcast channels. Great work. Keke is one lucky girl to have Max, hell hes a damn hero and delivers the smackdown on evils' candyasses!

Love & Courage Forever.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 20 . 8/6/2002
Sup? You really outdone yourself this time. The Digital Warlord is one badass muthafucka. I know whats coming up. I apologize for not reviewing, but I have read all of the Fight for the Future saga. Now I'm sending in my reviews.

Hopefully, Max will come to save his friends and kicks the Warlord's ass. Almost a resemblence to the Cell Games, but still it was one of my favorite DBZ sagas to begin with.

Keep it up.
Kanius chapter 16 . 7/26/2002
I've read every single chapter up to this point. Kick ass man! The fights are awesome, the magna digivolving was awesome and Max is kick ass! I'm looking forward to the whole Digigeddon mini-series. Something big is going to go down. Keep it up!

Make sure you R/R my D-Tamers series as well as my past Digimon Fusion sagas.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 16 . 7/26/2002
Alright! Now we're getting set for Digigeddon! I'm really getting into this series. Non stop action. Plus I liked how Max was kicking the Warlord's ass. But the Warlord is still fucking bad ass. And who would thought that all people, it would be Ken's older brother, Sam. Simply awesome. Poor Ken and (d-3)Sam.

I'm now going to read the Digigeddon Saga.