Reviews for d3:fight for the future
SSJ4Takeru chapter 12 . 7/26/2002
Whoa! Thats all I got to say. Kick ass action. Max is back and ready to kick some ass too. He layeth the smacketh down on those jabornies' candy asses in the gauntlet of doom.

Now we're down to the main event of the evening: The Warlord vs Max!

Great writing, dude.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 8 . 7/24/2002
Great writing! I like how you are following it up on this series. Plus I loved it when you inserted some of The Rock's lines. I can tell hes your favorite WWE star.

The fight between BlackWargreymon and Max was classic and the best fight one on one confrontation thus far.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope Max isn't truly dead.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 4 . 7/24/2002
I will be writing reviews after every four chapters. All I got to say is...awesome! The action and the plot has been done very well. Magna digivolution was great and original! Even after reading four chapters, it ended up being just bad ass.

You really made this series a good combination of digimon and dbz. If only this series were real, it would totally be a popular tv series. Plus I like how you made Max almost similar to Future Trunks.

I will continue on reading this series.
Divg chapter 28 . 4/30/2002
This was awesome! I can't wait until the sequel! Keep up the good work!
TogetherAgain chapter 28 . 3/31/2002
this has to be one of the greatest sagas I've read! I love it! I can't wait to read the next saga's. seeya then! ttfn!

P.S. thanks for reviewing my fics! _
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 28 . 3/1/2002
The True Threat sounds like an awesome story! Keep up the good work and let me know when you post it. TAIORA/MIMATO/TAKARI FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 28 . 2/28/2002
I'm glad you put this chapter up. I couldn't help but laugh when the kids were first introduced, as they were talking to their parents. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next part of the D3 saga.
Joseph D. Hale chapter 27 . 2/27/2002
I Love It, Continue it.

Favorite Character: Max.

The Digi-Destined: Pretty Good.

Favorite Scene: When The D3s Magna Digivolved for the first time.

Favorite Chapter: History of Max

Favorite Villian: The Digital Warlord

I would like a sequel to this story, Keep it up.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 27 . 2/20/2002
Too awesome a story, and too perplexing an ending. To answer your questions-

1. Tai's my favorite character via the first 2 seasons of Digimon, Agumon included.

2. The DigiDestined were more or less the same like they would be in the show.

3. The scene I liked was when Max battled the overlord one last time; the chapter I liked was when Max helped his future father reclaim Sora's heart once again; my favorite hero was-pause for effect-WARGREYMON! Villian wise, the Overlord pretty much takes out everybody else; fightwise, see my favorite scene. I would like to see Black WarGreymon back, even if he is a human this time around. Keep up the great work, and your welcome for the thanks! TAIORA/MIMATO/TAKARI FOREVER!
CustomMagnum chapter 27 . 2/13/2002
This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Facorite Character: Max

What I think about the Destined: Pretty good

Favorte sceane: When Tike and Kara got T.K. and Kari together

Favorite chapter: 26

Favorite Hero: Max

Facorite Villian: The Warlord

Facorite Fight: Battle when Max became an ascendant for the first time.

Would I like to see them in a futrue fic: Of Course!

Continue the good work.
Anthony1 chapter 27 . 2/12/2002
You finally finished this story Max. It's sad that the story is over, but all great stories must come to an end.

Here are my answers to the questions you ask:

Favorite Character: Max

What I think about the Destined: They were awesome.

Favorite Scene: When Max first transformed in front of everyone.

Favorite Chapter: 14: History of Max

Favorite Hero: (Tie). Max and Tike.

Favorite Villian: The Warlord.

Favorite Fight: Tike vs. The Warlord and all the battles between Max and The Warlord.

Would I like to see them in a future fic: Yes.

I also want to thank you for giving me and DdoC thanks in this chapter and others. I really apreciate it. Have that DIGIMON: 25 YEARS LATER story on soon as possible. I want to see what happens next.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 26 . 2/11/2002
Too awesome a battle! Keep up the good work on this. TAIORA FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 26 . 2/10/2002
I can't believe you got this chapter up so quickly. This was one of the best chapter that I've read from any story. Can't wait and see what going to happen next.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 25 . 2/9/2002
What a chapter! Keep up the good work on this, and you can definitely bet I'll be reading the next chapter! TAIORA/MIMATO FOREVER!
CustomMagnum chapter 25 . 2/9/2002
This is a good story. Please continue the good work.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »